New My Little Lullaby file

LiteBrite

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
For anyone who may be a fan of the My Little Lullaby hypnosis files from Ember, she has a new file this year, "Diaper Daze", that is only available during her annual holiday charity drive that she holds to help victims of domestic violence and abuse. The file is only available through December 1st if you make a donation to her charity drive at spiralseductions.com. I made a donation and received a link to download the file. It has a very warm and positive message about the joy and happiness of wearing and self acceptance. If you have listened to other files from Ember and liked them and would like to help with her charity drive, this one might be of interest to you. Imho this is one of her best - I've listened to it several times since receiving it.

I saw it and was definitely tempted. I'm a fan of her other files as well. The price was a little steep in comparison to her other work. I know it's for charity and all, but I wasn't sure if I wanted to pay that much.

It’s true it’s a little more expensive than her others but it is for a good cause and I can honestly say that I’m so, so happy I made the donation and was able to download the file. I’ve listened to it so many, many times already I’ve lost count. After continued listening I think it is the best track she’s ever made. For me the tone and content is just perfect. Her message and soothing voice send me straight to the most comforting, blissful place every time I listen. If you like and respond to her other files I don’t think you would be disappointed.

These files aren't available anymore, any chance someone could upload them?

Back