Has tykables shipping improved?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrandenDL4ever

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I just order a full case of diapers and one of there cute baby blankets and super excited but I remember in the past waiting for ever for it to arrive in the mail and was wondering if their shipping times has improved, and if it makes a difference i am only 5 hours away from the store

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Affirm, I ordered a half a case a couple weeks ago and it only took 5 days. Hope that helps

BrandenDL4ever said:
I just order a full case of diapers and one of there cute baby blankets and super excited but I remember in the past waiting for ever for it to arrive in the mail and was wondering if their shipping times has improved, and if it makes a difference i am only 5 hours away from the store

Blankets are part of the Everyday collection which are printed on demand and shipped direct from the factory, so these will take long than instock items.

todaler said:
Blankets are part of the Everyday collection which are printed on demand and shipped direct from the factory, so these will take long than instock items.

Do u think i will have my order before Christmas?

I have received all my items from them in5-6 days when the item was in stock. I hope this helps.

BrandenDL4ever said:
Do u think i will have my order before Christmas?

If it has already been ordered yes. In our last newsletter we recommended that because of the busy time with the manufacture we recommend ordering on or before black Friday to help ensure there are no issues with having Everyday items, such as blankets, before Christmas. Diapers, Denim, Snappies, Padded Briefs, and Bibs ship out same day unless stated otherwise. We are currently processing all of the pre orders for Denim, Snappies, and Padded Briefs and should be caught up shortly. At this time we still say that orders rae pre order but many of them have arrived or are about to and we are shipping everything out.

Yea. I live in the Ohio region and it’s improved from the past two years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back