• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belgarion

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I am a 30+ year old diaper lover and I recently found this site. I am interestded in diapers and some very little regression stuff, but mostly diapers only. I enjoy using diapers for mostly wetting but I have no issues with messing one from time to time. I have been interested in and wearing diapers off and on for as long as I can remember.

Some other interests I have is playing guitar and ps4. I have quite a few guitars of different types and I enjoy listening to any type of music that is guitar orientated.

I came to this site to try and get some support and to talk to others with an interest in diapers. I am married with several kids, but my wife doesn't know about my diaper interests. I did tell her at one point about 10 years ago and it didn't go well, so I have kept it a secret since then. It would be nice to be able to discuss this aspect of myself with others who have similar interests.

Hello Belgarion,
Welcome to the :grouphug:
Nice introduction :)

Welcome, Belgarion!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back