Tested 3 Diapers this weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
1 was Kiddo, the 2nd was Cuddlz Bright Dayz, so it's kind of a comparison between 2 similar diapers (both plastic backed with a single, Large tab on each side), while the Tapes lasted quite a while on the Cuddlz it just doesn't feel as good or seem to fit and work for me as good as Kiddos do.

For one the plastic is thinner and just feels cheap, same feeling with the Tabs, so Kiddo is the clear winner (construction of the diaper feels better, higher quality, better tabs, it's just a grade or two above the Cuddlz).

And then I tested out a Bear Hugz from CTDC, which is very similar to Tykables Overnights, but I like the Bear Hugz much more (better design to the print, seems a lot closer to a print you would expect on actual Baby Diapers, so it feels much more authentic of an oversized baby diaper, well besides that it has 4 tabs in total instead of only 2).

I could get a second round of testing done next weekend (providing my current next week schedule doesn't change anyways), I definitely want to order both the Bear Hugz diaper and Kiddos; but I still have this huge urge to get PeekABU, if I can catch Large in stock (I sent an email asking if they would be in stock any time soon, no reply yet though)

I ordered a sample of the kiddos a few months back they seem like a great diaper but I like the peakabus a lot more they are very absorbent and hold a lot and you can't forget the awesome designs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back