Weird bladder pain after wearing more then usual?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lexi1355

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
So I’ve worn for a lot of years and went through times of wearing diapers more then others. I wear just about every night but some times I’ll just decide to go 24/7 for any where from a couple days to a couple weeks. I’ve been wearing 24/7 for at least 3 days and was wearing more then usual the last week or so. I don’t flood any more so I mostly wet little bits quite often. I also didn’t realize it till I was talking with a friend about it that I no longer have that automatic pull at the end of wetting that use to be hard to not due in the past unless I consciously do it now.
So today I noticed this dull throb kinda feeling in my bladder all day. I’ve felt something similar before but this is a bit more pronounced and has been all day. Could this be due to my bladder not being stretched at all the last few days? Or maybe it has to due with the fact I don’t automatically flex the closing muscles when I’m done very often anymore?
I’m not sure if some one might have felt this before, wasn’t sure what search terms to use to find similar symptoms?
Thanks 🦄

This could be caused by a number of things. If it continues, see a doctor in case it's something serious.

Dull throb could be UTI. This is from my personal life, not my MD degree.

Definitely go see your doctor or to an urgent care. Women (not sure if you are, but assuming by your name) that wear for extend periods of time are much more likely to get a UTI than men. And bladder pain is often associated with that.

Thank you all! It lasted for the first couple of days of going back to 24/7 then went away. I’ve had a uti before and it felt quite different. It wasn’t a burning pain. It was almost a numb throbbing pain. Thoughs day’s I was practicing piddling tinny bits every 10-15 minutes. I’m not sure but maybe my bladder was acting weird from normally streatching at least a little to not at all. Plus I have progressed to where my clench reflex can just indefinitely stay relaxed now. I’m not sure if that was it or not. From some other research I did said it could have been a bladder spasm? It said it can both twitch and just feel numb. I’m not sure but today it’s been gone.
I will watch closely to make sure it’s not a uti! Last time it was extremely noticeable and I had to go to dr. Thank you all for responding!!🧡

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back