Halloween costumes

Status
Not open for further replies.

DLRob

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm curious if anyone plans to incorporate diapers into a Halloween costume this year. This time of year i always see like a single adult diaper in a bag with a pacifier for sale in the Halloween stores hanging up with all the costumes... and i wonder how many ABDLs use the opportunity to just be yourself for Halloween? I'm not planning on it personally.. but i dream about it every year. Anyway... Just curious. What's your Halloween costume this year / are you planning to incorporate diapers? I'm dressing as a Victorian era / stream punk / all white with black eyes creepy looking ghost. No dips. You?

DLRob said:
I'm curious if anyone plans to incorporate diapers into a Halloween costume this year. This time of year i always see like a single adult diaper in a bag with a pacifier for sale in the Halloween stores hanging up with all the costumes... and i wonder how many ABDLs use the opportunity to just be yourself for Halloween? I'm not planning on it personally.. but i dream about it every year. Anyway... Just curious. What's your Halloween costume this year / are you planning to incorporate diapers? I'm dressing as a Victorian era / stream punk / all white with black eyes creepy looking ghost. No dips. You?

1) I have nowhere near the amount of bravery required to pull off that costume in public

2) no chance I'd trust a cheap diaper like that to stay on and not rip/pop/slip

3) I have a nice cuddle-fleece all-in-one (snow leopard) I wear for halloween while handing out candy, and I'm always thickly diapered for that, not that anyone else can tell

Halloween is the perfect time to be padded in public, especially if you've never been brave enough to wear outside in the past. Costumes are usually plenty baggy, depending on your costume friends and family may not even recognize you, and it's dark outside. There's simply no excuse not to be diapered for trick-or-treating!

I don't dress up like that.

I love Halloween. It's my favorite holiday. I watch horror / halloween related movies all year long. I even do a yard haunt at a friend's house. I have a huge collection of halloween props that I take over there. Last few years I've either been a zombie or werewolf. They're silicone masks / chest pieces / elbow length gloves. Very real & lifelike.

I've seen the costumes that you're talking about. I've even seen some inflatable costumes.

inflatable-boo-boo-baby-adult-costume.jpg

when i lived in carbondale illinois during the 70s and 80s, the students would take over the strip on holloween. it was not unusual to see groups of guys dressed in just depend diapers and a bib. dont know if they were pledges, or just all from the same dorm floor, but it was clear they were bring egged on to go diapered. always a great show

When i was in college (ages ago), I wore a pair of flesh tone long underwear and put a disposable diaper on over it. A local frat held a "Freakers Ball" costume party. I went with a number of friends from my frat. By the end of the evening I was trashed but I thoroughly enjoyed the party. Unfortunately, I couldn't wet the diaper because of the underwear.
Awesome experience!

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

Totally will as always :)
i have worn actual footy pjs , Abdl type pajamas and actual onesies , all with diapers , sure some people figured out its more then a costume or questioned it , as ived done it various times but i dont really care what people think , i enjoy it and people do as well ,

Last edited:
I was actually thinking about making this thread.!

I dressed up as a baby two years ago, I put on a dip normally then underarmour top and bottom to remain modest then a printed bambino then a onesie and went out downtown.

It was a great experience and no one batted an eye, which made me wish I had been a little bolder.

Soooo this year I’m going to be a little bolder.

I’m going to wear a dry 24/7 normally then same under amour top and bottom to stay modest then a abu,peak abu diaper and a pampers tee shirt. So I’ll have quite a waddel and I’ll be very openenly diapered.

In belgium its the scary theme but not trick or treat.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G935F met Tapatalk

Str88jacketabdl said:
I was actually thinking about making this thread.!

I dressed up as a baby two years ago, I put on a dip normally then underarmour top and bottom to remain modest then a printed bambino then a onesie and went out downtown.

It was a great experience and no one batted an eye, which made me wish I had been a little bolder.

Soooo this year I’m going to be a little bolder.

I’m going to wear a dry 24/7 normally then same under amour top and bottom to stay modest then a abu,peak abu diaper and a pampers tee shirt. So I’ll have quite a waddel and I’ll be very openenly diapered.

Let us know how that goes! Good luck!

Whenever I see someone dressed as a baby or wearing a diaper on Halloween I wonder if they are ABDL. There is a good chance that they have slight curiosity towards it, because dressing up as a baby for Halloween or wearing a diaper doesn't make the funniest or most creative costume

Well there are only two other occasions to pull off the diaper costume - Ok make that three:
Baby New Years theme party -
Mardi Gras party -
and lastly any LGBT gay pride parade featuring rainbow diaper accents

How brazenly boldly one goes in a diaper costume "DEPENDS" a lot on the party of the first part
associating with the party of the second part and others of the party of the third.
Of course weather may play a part of how much exposed flesh is allowed and then the costume
does not have to be just a diaper - adding 'little' details (adult) infantile clothing dresses/skirts
shortalls snug tight short 't' shirts pacifiers baby (beer) bottles and the list ends with your own
imagination of what you want to be seen as.
One thing to remember is that real babies don't have hangovers or hang-ups but do mess their
diapers and require frequent changing by others ! NO SEX please babies have not found out about
the birds and the bees yet. But diaper changing can be a pleasure in it's own way !

Enjoy your Halloween any which ever way you can !

been There done that , No care really , i know some people caught on over the years theres more to it , but whatever
I went to a couple dress up places , but they were not busy enough nor people dressed enoug as i would have liked : one had a event at the venue the same few hours before the halloween dress up ,
but i did wear out a onesie and diaper first day and pjs with short top that diaper peeked out the 2nd day , Haloween day im dressing up for sure but just jigg around the city as a little :p but unsure if ill atempt a few clubs or that is on that day tommmorow hehe The bartender remembered me being dressed as a little last year and the shot's server was like Well at least u dont have to go pee and can use the diaper ... haha Sight :eek: haha

- - - Updated - - -

It was First cold with the onesie alone itself , as usual its not warm here this time a year so thats always the downside of wearing the onesies! not bad if inside but

Halloween is a great time to come out of the closet. Years ago I used to go out in a witch's outfit and say I was wearing my ex-wife's clothes. When a woman said I had nice legs, I would lift the dress a little higher so she could just see my pink ruffled panties and I would tell her that she was just jelious that I had such nice legs.

I've gone as a pirate. I would wear my diapers underneath my pirate pant.

My favorite way to do Halloween is to use my Klingon costume (The forehead, the wig, the big leather bustier, the boots, I've even got the sidearm that reaches all the way to the knee.) And great the kids at the door with a plate of gummy worms, explaining "Gagh is always best when served live."
The reactions I get from some of the kids are hilarious.

I've considered it, but always decide against it. Its always too cold here. Plus, I've always seen Halloween as a time when things should be scary, not funny or cute. That's not to say that I'm not myself on Halloween, I am. In fact, I'm probably more myself on Halloween and at Halloween events than I am any other day of the year. Its just that I'm the part of myself that enjoys being terrifying, dressing up as monsters and demons, and scaring other people. The ugly evil part of myself that is even less accepted by society than the little part of myself. Though both my inner demons and my little side get indulged to some degree on Halloween seeing as I still go trick-or-treating. Its probably the only time of the year those two very different and very distinct aspects can be meshed together and work well.

ESPF said:
My favorite way to do Halloween is to use my Klingon costume (The forehead, the wig, the big leather bustier, the boots, I've even got the sidearm that reaches all the way to the knee.) And great the kids at the door with a plate of gummy worms, explaining "Gagh is always best when served live."
The reactions I get from some of the kids are hilarious.

I must say... This is brilliant. Well played. I may have to go buy some gummy worms right now for tonight. :) Happy Halloween!

I hadn't planned on dressing up, but sort of did anyways. I was wearing my diaper (crinklz), and had a baby print onesie on I recently got from the diaper depot in georgia. I had my house light off, but still had some kids come knocking. So I figured what the heck, and answered the door. While i was turning them away, one said "cute costume it looks real". If only they knew.

I do have a baby "costume" though. Haven't worn it out in years though. It's a custom baby blue silk bonnet I had made that has a diapered bear patch on the back of the head. I also have a matching silk bib with frills and a name tag that says baby on it. Then there's my diaper and diaper cover. The cover is fake, but is puffy and also somewhat frilly. I have a novelty oversized diaper pin I put oncthe front too. Then, I have a pair of marching baby blue slippers. They are also silky, but have that old tough nylon for the soles. Finally, to top it off I have an oversized rattle and pacifier with clip. It's most all custom ordered from multiple websites, but looks pretty cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back