• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Procrastinating Man

Status
Not open for further replies.

RamblinMan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Well, I guess no more procrastinating, a little about me. I go by the handle (do people still use that term ?) RamblinMan, partly due to occupational reference , partly because I tend to ramble and partly because Cantankerous Old Bastard was slightly off-putting. I am 42 :eek:ldguy:(I forgot for a minute how old I am) I like being an AB, I enjoy a bottle or sippy cup, wearing diapers sucking on my paci and I love baby clothes:cloud9:. I am married and my spouse is aware of my fetish but does not support it. I have been an AB for 20+ years and I started wearing diapers when I was like 8 or 9, I didn't know being an AB was a thing until i well into my late teens. I can be a grumpy old man, but I can also be hilarious. Anyhow enough about me, what about you fine folks of ADISC ? what is one of your personality traits that people would say if off-putting ?

RamblinMan said:
Well, I guess no more procrastinating, a little about me. I go by the handle (do people still use that term ?) RamblinMan, partly due to occupational reference , partly because I tend to ramble and partly because Cantankerous Old Bastard was slightly off-putting. I am 42 :eek:ldguy:(I forgot for a minute how old I am) I like being an AB, I enjoy a bottle or sippy cup, wearing diapers sucking on my paci and I love baby clothes:cloud9:. I am married and my spouse is aware of my fetish but does not support it. I have been an AB for 20+ years and I started wearing diapers when I was like 8 or 9, I didn't know being an AB was a thing until i well into my late teens. I can be a grumpy old man, but I can also be hilarious. Anyhow enough about me, what about you fine folks of ADISC ? what is one of your personality traits that people would say if off-putting ?

Hi and welcome to the site. Off putting.....hmmmm.....I usually try not to ruffle people's feathers unless they really annoy me. I have written some crazy stories though. Some of them are on this site. If you want to read about crazy people, check out my story, "The Untraining of Stanley Kaminsky" in the story forum.

Hello RamblinMan,
Welcome to the :grouphug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back