Control and release.

KryanAshford

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Since I've discovered my little side, I've had a hard time controlling it at times. My little side can pop up at any time and almost for any reason. I sadly don't get time for myself that often. I'm often called on at a moments notice to get my help. People always relay on me. I have to be the hero. But when I'm done I tend to come home wanting my little time, but can't get into the headspace. When I'm in little space I don't know how I got there and I have to let it run it's course. I could use a little help trying to control this.

What do you do for work, if you can say without disclosing too much that might identify you?

I think it all depends on how your little side tends to manifest itself and what it's there for. Mine is really an expression that I never grew out of being a child at heart. I've learnt to manage as an adult when I need to be an adult, but I never really felt like one. If I get stressed out or upset it's the child that naturally surfaces - because I need to calm down and the child part is associated with being looked after. I can conciously supress it, but that's only temporary and I'll need the little time at some point.

If you're similar then it could well be a sign of stress or being overworked. It's hard when others rely on you, but even the strongest people need to take a break to look after themselves now and again.

This is an area where we might have synergy. I am bladder and bowel incontinence because, as an autistic person, I get distracted by the many other things going on around me. I might be discussing something fascinating with someone, only to figure out afterwards that I had a load in my diaper.

The unpredictability of the sort of thing makes me curious about coming out about my incontinence a little more widely, so folks aren't surprised. It might be the same for you as a little?

Sent from my VKY-L29 using Tapatalk

My little side tends to come out when my loneliness gets to much. Or if I need some level of human contact. I get so little that I tend to live off of the greetings and just what left I can feel from what I got from my mother at Christmas.

Back