First post- need some advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maze123

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi,

This is the first time I've posted on an ABDL forum despite being interested in nappies/diapers for as long as I can remember. I think I'm into it because I had a genuine bedwetting problem as a kid and didn't stop wetting the bed until I was about 14 and had to wear drynites. I used to change straight into my drynites when I got home from school, this gave me 6 hours in them before I went to bed.

I'm not into AB stuff at all and like wearing and using nappies for their intended purpose. I normally will change into a nappy when I need the toilet and then change back into my normal underpants straight away.

I would like to get to the point where I'm wearing alco the time (other than when its not possible such as when I'm at work). I'd like to wear and use nappies in public but I'm scared of being caught.

Hi and welcome! That's a common question asked here. Short answer is nobody is probably going to notice unless you do something obvious like wear too tight of pants or allow it to show when you bend over. And definitely don't mess in public!

We do like to know our members more that the diapers. What are some of your interests?

Just gaming (FIFA) And any sport other than golf really.

I was the same as the tread starter. I hace learn alot on adisc. The people know how to do it. So start out with tranquility diapers. Change then on the 2 pee otherwise. It leaks. Use a long dark shirt and baggy pants. Now its all in the mind the fear. You have to go out in public alot. It could take 4 or more months to be comfortable. Act normal. Any nervous action can make the person to check you out more. Next walk normal too. Last thing I am working. On have a reason to wear if someone catch you. I say. Yes I am wearing a. Diaper so .

Same here; would like to go public, but too scared to go through with it. Deep down I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be that big of a deal though. A bittersweet truth in life is that by and large, aside from family and friends, people really don't give a shit about you lol. I personally find a bit of solace in that fact in regards to myself anyway.

I have been wearing on and off for years, at home and while out. No one really notices at all. I just came back from a short trip and wore on a plane. People next me had no idea. We even ended up on the same car rental line and continued our conversation. I had a a Dry 24/7 on that I had wet a few times already. It was a little bulky, I wore jeans an untucked button down shirt. No odor noticeable. No leaks. No one noticed a thing. I wore it for the rest of the day, checking into my hotel room, then going to dinner and eating and drinking with no issue or strange looks. By then I was getting quite bulky and I knew inside, I was likely starting to show. Buy no one noticed but me. People don't even look unless you make it obvious.
So, the key is proper padding, that you can trust and know the limits to avoid a leak. Do this by experimenting to capacity inside the privacy of your home. Get to the point of leaking, while sitting, standing, kneeling. You will then your limits of that diaper. Once you are at ease and comfortable,the rest is supper easy.
Leaks are my biggest fear, so when wearing out in public, I tend to go premium and as thick as I can. That can mean wearing some looser pants and a shirt untucked. Camouflage is the idea to keep in mind, making it hard to see detail of what you have on. Take attention off your lower region and you will even forget at times you are wearing. Then it is fun when you feel safe and free of leaks to let go whenever you want to wherever you are.

Don't worry about man. It get easier as time goes on. Just remember to tack a quick chick In the mirror and well ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back