Diapers in the shower

I have dumped a waterbottle down my diaper to get the full and squishie feeling I love faster, but never tried this. I'm gonna try this :p

Reactions: Pantyman
I've had two diapers burst and fill the tub with gel and splatters on the wall, and with like 30 minutes before people get home and they don't know about my AB/DL :wallbash: Very tough and hard cleanup.

Well, now back to the actual topic of the thread.... :hug:

I tried it a few times because of people in here suggested it... but used warm water in a bottle or show spray.. it's pretty yummy feeling... and I only have used store/mainstream brands... gets huge.

Some off-/store-brands are so inexpensive as nothing special is really needed. Can I have a full body one with warm water :)

- - - Updated - - -

TonkaToy said:
I have dumped a waterbottle down my diaper to get the full and squishie feeling I love faster, but never tried this. I'm gonna try this :p

The trick I first used after reading someone recommended filling the bottle with warm water in here.... all the fun, no worries .. well almost.

Someone found my used water-wet stash... reusing the water ones was kinds of working out... Not sure how many times I likely said get out of my bath... and MYOB... :wallbash::sweatdrop:

I've only used pull up style and an off-brand tape diaper (box of them once) didn't really work out for my experimentation.

I enjoy occasionally wearing diapers in the bath/shower often accompanied by pleasuring myself.

I don't wear disposable to the shower, but I will wear my cloth ones occasionally. The feeling of a leaky diaper is a different kind of fun, plus I can pre wash them when showering so they are not just urine filled.

Sheepies said:
The pop was unfortunate, but I stopped the water and cleaned it all up. No drains were harmed in the making of these adventures.

Sure was fun though~!

If I had a cloth diaper I'd probably do this all the time. Sounds like a great fun way to rinse before tossing it in the wash.

This is exactly what I do with my cloth diapers. You're right, it can be pretty fun. XD Sometimes I take them off right away and get to rinsing, other times though I'll turn my plastic pants into a water balloon while I'm wearing them lol. Afterwards I'll take them off and just let the water completel soak through all three layers of cloth diapers, maybe bounce up and down causing it to make loud squishing sounds lol. XD

Back in the day I wore a disposable into the shower on occasion, but pretty rare because it would make too big of a mess and wasn't as fun as with cloth. =)

I used to like wearing diapers in the shower, but far too often they’d pop open and SAP would get everywhere. The cleanup becomes a headache and it kinda just takes the fun out of it. Honestly l’m with the folks who just like pouring water into a diaper. It’s easier to control that way so you can avoid the diaper tearing open.

I rinse my wet diaper in the shower, then wring it out ready to be washed.

Try going in the shower in a pampers baby dry nappy it's a great feeling

Sheepies said:
Has anyone ever tried this?

Took a shower in a Crinklz the other day and oh my goshh it swelled up massively and was so amazing.

Those tapes were real troopers! The diaper popped before they did. Big squishy mess of sap and fluff everywhere uh oh.
I may have to try that. It sounds like fun.

I have never done the shower but I have done the water bottle trick and pour down the crack of my butt and in the front while fully dressed. It doesn't take much to pull your waistband out just enough to gain access to the diaper opening and pour away. Once I had gotten six water bottles total poured into my trest with two boosters. Omg!! I wish I could walk around in a diaper like that all the time.

I do this once in a while, usually only when I am already wet and messy, and I need to change anyways. Usually I only do this when I need to shave my beard in the shower which is what I did the other day. I made sure that the diaper didn’t get too soaked more than it already was. It was a rearz splash, with the tiger and bunny on it and it seems to hold up pretty well. A lot less extra water in there than I thought. I’m always careful about how soaked any diaper gets when I’m in the shower because I don’t want to have an explosion.

Sheepies said:
The pop was unfortunate, but I stopped the water and cleaned it all up. No drains were harmed in the making of these adventures.

Sure was fun though~!

If I had a cloth diaper I'd probably do this all the time. Sounds like a great fun way to rinse before tossing it in the wash.
I have tried it with cloth diapers and plastic pants and they took on quite a bit of water. It was fun! Serious diaper droop though, LOL!

This sounds really fun, I might have to try it sometime. But now I wonder... what about a bath with a diaper?

I always take my messy diapers off in the shower but do not get the diaper wet from the shower water. I roll the messy diaper up and set outside the shower on the bathroom floor. Then I use my detachable shower head to spray the mess off my bottom.

Reactions: Deleted member 57387
I have worn I the shower and the tub. If you are wearing a hevy capacity diaper and it bursts, the clean up could be a little tedious to clean up, but I have never had a clog. For me the explosions are rare, but I only do this a few times a year. If you are wearing cloth diapers, it just makes sense. Might as well rince everything out. My favorite is sitting in a stock tank, a kiddie pool might do as well. We keep one filled for the dogs during the summer months. I love sitting it on a hot summer morning with the diaper swelling to its max capacity. Then get out, dry off, and enjoy for a bit.

MixerOp said:
Xpluswearer... I have to agree with the others. This is the diaper LOVERS category, not the diaper NEEDERS category. So switch over to the incontinence category and be happier speaking to like-minded people.
Yes, this is not the Incontinence Forum, the Diaper Talk forum, where all perspectives are welcome. Any ways that people decide to use their diapers, medical, recreational, or other may be discussed freely here. I hope incontinents are still welcome to post in this forum.

Not intentionally there were times I was getting a shower or bath that I was so tired that I got in forgetting I was wearing a diaper then immediately got ot took of and dispose of the diaper before getting back in

Last edited:
Back