• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello from the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

pacificpacifier

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Hey! So i made this account in 2014 but it is only really now that I am comfortable with being an ABDL. This is because I now have my own place (well sort of, my own room with house mates but i can trust them to not barge in randomly unlike my parents).

I primarily am an ABDL for sexual purposes really but I do find using a pacifier to be really soothing.

I diaper myself once a week or twice a week and that's when I got all out AB; diaper, pacifier and bottle and just relax.

At other times I am a full time uni student studying psychology. I enjoy writing, poetry and cycling.

I hope I can maybe make some new friends here!

Welcome to (back) ADISC!

Yes, getting your own place has some nice advantages.

Welcome pacificpacifier.

I'm still living at home myself, but I'm fortunate to have a bedroom door that locks. Mum got a lock for my door after someone walked in on me and my now ex-girlfriend in bed. That said, mum rarely comes looking for me in my room, so I can get away with doing just about anything I want in there. No waste disposal issues either since I have a decently sized bin in my room, which she also got for me some time after the last major room cleaning.

Welcome!

Can't beat having your own place for sure!

Dare you tell us which uni you're at?

Welcome pacie, 🐈

Hi Pacificpacifier

I’m also in the UK, I’m more of a DL than an AB but I’m incontinent so I need to wear nappies full-time. I don’t mind it though! Wearing ABDL diapers helps me feel a lot better about my condition.

Good to meet you, hope we can chat soon.

Breathe Deep, Seek Peace
Dinotopian2002

Hi Pacifier,
Welcome back to adisc. Shouldn't that be dummydummyif you are UK based? :sad: I'm down near Cardiff, although originally from Yorkshire. I have total bladder incontinence and use being an AB as a coping mechanism. I also am lucky enough to have a mummy but it is totally non-sexual. Funnily enough she is also studying psychology but with the OU. If you haven't already re-checked it just click on the link Adisk Intro;s, Rules and Tips as a refresher. then find some forums you are interested in and join in the chats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back