• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Free beer

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeminiAstronaut

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Now that this Canuck has your attention;

Long time lurker, first time poster. I enjoy large drinks of beer on the beach or anywhere for that matter. I identify as a DL (for probably what leads back to as far as I can remember) but also have some other interests that don’t quite fit here (though I’ve seen them in the forums). As comes with being Canadian, I enjoy beer and have taken an interest in craft brews. I also enjoy mountain biking and running.

Honestly my next post will be a bit of a vent session and hope to get insight. Feel like this is my only place to voice this frustration. Hope to find enlightenment.

I’ve seen great insight from people on these forums and although I may be few and far between in posting, I hope to contribute and inspire conversation.

Hello GeminiAstronaut and welcome to the group.

Nice introduction.

Egor

Hello Gemini,
Welcome to the group 😼

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back