Warming nappies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if you warm them up for a while on the dryer,heating pad,or run your cars heater,it'll only stay warm for a little while.just wear it and warm it up yourself naturally.maybe you can wear your diaper and place the heating pad over it and heat it up that way

I love the cold feeling of a fresh nappy!

I have microwaved a previously wet diaper, that still had a lot of capacity. Only when used the same day. Never heated for more than 30-40 seconds. It did not affect the absorbtion or strength one bit.

DanUt said:
I love the cold feeling of a fresh nappy!

Cool and dry feels nice going to bed, but warm is also nice later at night. But I always prefer to go to bed dry and stay dry for at least a little while.

I would like to also know the way of warming my diaper, when daddy changes me the new dry diaper feels soo cold.

I've put a diaper on straight out of the dryer.

For a while I had a "wipe warmer." It's sort of a heating pad that goes around the box of wipes and keeps them warm. The problem is it also tends to make them dry out faster.

I just warm mine naturally, by peeing in it.

keep them wrapped up in blankies until you use one

In my home we have an airing cupboard where we put towels and linens next to the hot water cylinder which keeps them warm. You could warm a diaper up in there safely for a few hours before putting it on. You may be able to do the same thing on a drying rack next to a radiator.

Breathe Deep, Seek Peace
Dinotopian2002

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back