Not open for further replies.

OmiOMy

A padded elfin enby
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I'm looking into getting some training pants to wear during the work day. My job is heavy work in a warehouse, but the thing about it is, my boss is a ball buster and I have a nervous bladder that tries to clear out every time someone gets in my face. I've already tried to see if my diapers will fit under work clothes (they do not) so I want to see if training pants are the ticket. What are some good brands?

My experience with training pants are the store brand stuff. They are technically assurance but rebranded. How much do you wet at a time and how often do you think you can change?

ramennoodles said:
My experience with training pants are the store brand stuff. They are technically assurance but rebranded. How much do you wet at a time and how often do you think you can change?

When it happens on the go (like at work) it's like about a 1.5 oz. at a time. I'm going to have to figure out how to work changes into the day, or else find some good cloth ABDL training pants, because at work I can't leave my conveyor belt unattended for long. I'm not worried about if I have to wear plastic pants, because the line is so loud no one will hear the noise.

Go with disposables...Crinklz and you will have all day protection. Training panties are for light wetting and you still need plastic pants.

northshore sells some of the better pullups available, if that's the sort of thing you're looking for

Take a look at “Littleonion Sewing’’ on Etsy if you’re interested in cloth... but still waterproof.
The owner really gets it

I started with "training pants" from baby-pants.com. Very good quality. However, they don't hold much when you wet.
Try HDIS.com for mens and womens underwear with retaining pads or incontinence underwear.
I found BetterDry diapers with tight fitting PUL cover works for me going to the movies and shopping. No noise just wear next size bigger pants.

Yeah, you will need to go with pants one size larger, even if all you wear is a thin diaper. Though given your light leakage I'd actually recommend you try Northshore go supreme pullups. They will easily be able to contain a number of light leaks, but are still very thin.

depend real fit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back