• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

AJJ7 introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

AJJ7

Bedwetter / Sängvätare
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hello! A short introduction about me:
I am a 21 year old ABDL boy from Sweden. I have as many if you others had an interest in diapers for as long as I can remember.
I have in the more recent years been able to explore this side of me moore and have been able to use diapers fairly often (I still live at home).
I of course also have a more adult life, there my biggest interests are in sports. I am a active person who plays football ( soccer for you americans), tennis, golf, and enjoy alot of other sports.

Thats a bit of a short introduction of myself, I hope you enjoyed it, and feel free to ask any questions to me. :)
(Sorry for any spelling errors, English is not my first language)

Hello AJJ,
Welcome to the :grouphug:

Hi and welcome to the site. I think your English is very good. I'm always amazed at how others pick up English where I was so slow to learn French when I had to take it as a second language. Well done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back