My girlfriend found about about the diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

mojado

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I join this forum a couple months ago getting ready to tell my girlfriend about my diaper wearing.I’ve been trying to get up the nerve to tell her, but up until yesterday have been unsuccessful. We have been dating over 3 years.

I recently went to Las Vegas by myself and I stopped at Changing Time Diaper Company. I bought some samples of different ABDL diapers as I have not tired many of the newer premium brands. I’m took a picture of the reciept to remember what I bought. I came home from Vegas and forgot about the picture. Fast forward about a week and my girlfriend was bored looking at pictures on my phone and surprise she found the receipt. This was not the way that I intended on telling her, but she started asking all the usual questions and I told her all about my desires to wear and use diapers. She responded with “well can I see them?”. I went and got some of the samples and showed them to her. She thought the ones with printed designs were very cute. She was not writes out by my desires to wear diapers. Her next question was how long had she been into this. I responded that I had been into this since early puberty, over 25 years. She asked how other girlfriends had responded to this hobby. I told her that she is the first person that I have ever told. When I told her that I would like to start wearing more and not in secret, she asked I wanted to have her put one on me for bed. I choose a tykable waddler as the Velcro tabs are much easier to put on if you have never put a diaper on before. After she put it on me she had a good look at it and said they look super cute. I woke up today and started my day as usual, except I started the day with a diaper on. I just thought I would share my success story.

Reactions: Biker666
Wow, lucky guy. She’s a keeper. My coming out story wasn’t nearly as pleasant.

This is good really. You at least did your research and were preparred to tell her, so even though she beat you to it, you were at least ready to talk about it. And better still, her reaction was on the positive side!

Hopefully your lucky story can be a warning to others. Our significant others always find out sooner or later. Always. You're best to be ready for the when, not the if. And it's better still to initiate the conversation first so you aren't caught sneaking around and can also direct the conversation further in your favor.

Lucky guy. But try to be careful. Don't force her to sonething she might not want to do or is not ready for.
Remember that this fetish is really weird for 'other' people.

Outstanding! She sounds like she will be very supportive and fun. Take great care of her, and remember this is a 2 way street. If she does all the giving, she will tire out quickly.

Glad to hear that she supports you it shows a lot of love and careing like others have said take things slow it worked for me my wife was told around a month ago I just told her I'm buying a onesie and a paci to my suprise she wants her own onesie and paci lol but congrats on taking the next step forward

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back