Swell VS Sag

Status
Not open for further replies.
SoggyToddler said:
Welp! I'm glad I'm not the only swell lover!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Of course not. Watching your diaper grow when you're wetting is part of the fun of wearing them.

Jayden123 said:
Of course not. Watching your diaper grow when you're wetting is part of the fun of wearing them.
Agreed!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

LilacCrinkle said:
Actually I often mix the two up so good question. I would have to say swell because sag has a lot of loseness and has more chance of leakies.

i agree if i sneak a nappy from my stash i don't want it to leak and ruin a perfectly good pare of pants so swell

CrinklingCajun said:
I like it when the diaper swells, not the sag. Sag releases the scent of urine, and usually leaks.
Amen to that

Poofybutt said:
Aren't they usually part and parcel?

The only diapers I've tried that swelled without sagging were Crinklz, every other brand usually begins by swelling and then starts to gradually sag a little bit over time. I happen to quite like both. Swelling gives your diaper that bulge and sagging gives you that waddle. A swollen and saggy diaper is super babyish :paci:

I'd agree 100% with that answer. Good one.

i love the swell though is can become very obvious that your wearing with sag. I was a onesies from onesies downunder which makes the swell more noticeable and reduces sag so that the swell is against your body.

Definitely swell, there’s something so satisfying about having a thick, swollen diaper between your thighs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jayden123 said:

Or watching someone else wet their diaper and it swells.

I don't like when a diaper swells too much. I really like the diapers which are made with some "substance" even in dry condition. Some high capacity diapers contains only super absorber and swell extreme. I don't like that. But it's a matter of choice.
A sagging diaper is a failure in design or fitting. A sagging diaper leaks.

For me its got be swell,

I like my diaper nicely swollen and snug. Once it starts sagging I know it's time to change. I do like to make my breakfast in a nice saggy diaper then change and shower while the coffee drips.

CookieMonstah said:
Or watching someone else wet their diaper and it swells.

That too. :)

Swell I don't feel comfortable if it starts to sag cause that's when I start to have leaks

I agree that swelling is sooo much better than sagging. sagging usually means that it is not well fitted and may leak. And it also means that it is time for a change- asap

swell for sure .. love a nice swelled up tight diaper so comforting to all the parts

I have to say swell is the better of the two. Sag is why I wear a onesie when I’m going to be diapered a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back