Footed pants

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jsnjones21

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Is it ok for me to wear footed pants in public I have a pair of duck dynasty footed pants that I would like to start wearing shopping or going to the gym use like sweat pants

Footed PJs and footed pants are two majorly different things and reactions will be different. More than likely you will get immediately stopped at the gym because close toed shoes are required or even assuming they have slip proof bototms they may be to loose and showy at a store.

Now I'll let you in on a secret. I worn footed PJs under a uniform once but my shoes were still on and the feet acted like socks. Absolutely excellent when I had to collect carts in -3 degrees...

footed pants in a gym would not be allowed, since you need athletic shoes and shorts, pjs are very different for home use

Even if I wear with athletic shoes?

Hey Jsnjones21, are you still in Savannah?

AND what if you soiled your shoes/footwear you could always step out of them and leave them at the door - think honorable Asian custom.
But now your can't do that without disrobing at the door - thus an enhancing position of embarrassment if you are only wearing your knickers nappies or a diaper.
There is a practical time to wear footed PJs at home but going out in public me thinks that one should plan this with some thought.
Oh well to each his own and the devil for us all !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back