Status
Not open for further replies.

LilacCrinkle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I didn't know where to post this, but while surfing on Adisc on my Blu Studio Mega, tonight my phone crashed spectacularly. It immediately went black screen with white thin lines of static suddenly as if someone was starting a vcr... almost exactly like it and without warning. Stuck at turn on, unable to turn off. No text visible. No errors. Unable to control any buttons. Gives me shivers just remembering it.

it scared me so bad that I immediately got chills and went for my stuffy. I don't know if it was so scary because it was 3 in the morning or whatnot but I don't know what went wrong. I felt so scared suddenly like I just wanted to hide from the darkness. I had absolutely no fear of the dark in my room tonight (yay for being brave ) but now I don't want to get out of bed.. Im wearing my potty anyway..

(All seriousness any guess what might have happened?)

Could be anything really. Phones occasionally crash same as computers. Usually something like what you describe is some combination of a hardware and kernel/driver software glitch. Most phones have some kind of watchdog that tries to detect that something has gone horribly wrong and automatically reset the device, but that too isn't foolproof. Your phone probably has some way of initiating this manually (usually involves holding some combination of buttons).

If it's a one time thing I wouldn't worry too much about it. Like I said, it happens. If you see it on a regular basis may warrant further digging.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back