Getting diapers delivered while living with other people

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrummerDL

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I’m looking to buy my first premium diapers online in a few weeks! I’m thinking of either trying Dry 24/7 or Rearz Safari. The only problem is I’m living in a house with 4 housemates. I have a room to myself so I’m not worried about hiding them and privacy while wearing, but I am very nervous about them getting delivered to my house. I’m worried about it getting delivered while I’m not home and one of my housemates will picking it up and opening the package (though I don’t think they would do that). I cant really control when the package is delivered either. Anyone dealt with something like this before or have any advice?

Yes fedex and ups have a hold for pic up option

- - - Updated - - -

I c u r from mo what city? Im from stl

Used to live with 3 other people myself. To get around my mail being intercepted I'd order from NorthShore. Once I get the FedEx tracking number, I use the FedEx website to redirect it to a holding location. Usually Walgreens.

Then once I picked up my package discreetly I'd keep it in my trunk until everyone was asleep or out of the house.

Works like a charm.

If you've never worn before you may be surprised how big packages for premium adult diapers are. Especially cases.

Be sure to have a good hiding space for them ready.

Sheepies said:
Used to live with 3 other people myself. To get around my mail being intercepted I'd order from NorthShore. Once I get the FedEx tracking number, I use the FedEx website to redirect it to a holding location. Usually Walgreens.

Then once I picked up my package discreetly I'd keep it in my trunk until everyone was asleep or out of the house.

Works like a charm.

If you've never worn before you may be surprised how big packages for premium adult diapers are. Especially cases.

Be sure to have a good hiding space for them ready.

Thanks the info! I’ve looked into doing that, but wasn’t totally sure how it worked. I also appreciated the comment about the size of the box size, I didn’t really know what to expect.

I found out recently it's possible for the shipper to put a "no change of delivery" restriction on their shipments. Those will have to be attempted at lease once before they go to the depot for pickup. Fortunately, this is usually only done on big items like laptops. FedEx and UPS both allow holding at the depot for pickup without making a delivery attempt. Call their 800 number or do it online. You'll need the tracking number, and not all ABDL sellers provide that automatically. If they don't, you'd best give them a call and ask for it. (emailing may not get you a fast enough response) You usually can't change delivery in the last 24 hrs of shipment.

And I don't recommend getting 1 or 2pc samples, they're a terrible value. Buy at least a bag to sample. If you're short on storage space, don't get more than a couple bags at a time.

Mojo said:
Yes fedex and ups have a hold for pic up option

- - - Updated - - -

I c u r from mo what city? Im from stl

I live in the Joplin area

- - - Updated - - -

bambinod said:
And I don't recommend getting 1 or 2pc samples, they're a terrible value. Buy at least a bag to sample. If you're short on storage space, don't get more than a couple bags at a time.

Thanks for the advice! A bag is a good size for me. I agree one or two just doesn’t seem worth how much they charge, and anything bigger than a bag i don’t have enough space for

Yeah, getting them held at a location and picking them up may be the easiest method with 4 roommates, I normally time my orders so they arrive when my mom isn't in town, which I've found to be easy with ABUniverse, but with 4 roommates it may be hard to find a convenient time to order when 1 or 2 of them is probably always around.

Don't Amazon do a drop-box posting arrangement? You can pick up from their automated delivery boxes - they just text you a box number and a code and you go pick it up yourself? I seem to remember them doing this in the UK, anyway. It was located inside a local supermarket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back