Status
Not open for further replies.

pamperedprincess93

The One And Only Princess 🦄👑
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I was wondering has anyone else had issuses with the tapes.. I love the print but I keep having issues with keep the tapes stuck.

Yes on just about every pair. I contacted the company and was told that I was just taping the diaper wrong or had the wrong size diaper. They sent me two large diapers that did not even come close to fitting right and was so lose it was about falling off me. So medium is the right size and I have been taping diapers on myself since I was was a teen or before. So I know how to tape a diaper on. No, thier tapes are not any good but they won't admit to it.

pamperedprincess93 said:
I was wondering has anyone else had issuses with the tapes.. I love the print but I keep having issues with keep the tapes stuck.

buy some packaging tape or duct tape

Yeah, at least with a roll of good tape you can still use those diapers, although I do understand that you shouldn't have to rely on rolls of tape when you are paying for good products that should not fail like that anyways.

Even worse that the company is shifting blame to their customers, that speaks volumes that they dont care to treat their customers well and is a very good reason to avoid that company like the plague.

Yeah supe disappointed by little monsters.

they did! same issue , i had a owner of a shop say she contacted them direct on it as she had the same issue on it when i went to purchase diapers at her shop locally :) unsure if anything got or will be done of it tho this is canada

They certainly have below-average performance. Make sure you get the tapes on straight so they're not being pulled on sideways. Don't tape them on too tight. Do everything you can to prevent the adhesive from getting fouled, and keep the front panel clean.

(I haven't tried it here, but you might get better results if you pre-clean the front panel with like rubbing alcohol)

They've got a built-in VERY high sap booster in the crotch, you don't notice it until you've wet then it's really easy to spot how much it swells. So it's a better overnight diaper anyway. Tapes are less likely to be a problem overnight so I'd suggest you use them for overnight only.

Oh, and if you'd like to try a different diaper with a similar theme that's better in many regards, check out Nappies-R-Us's Little Rascals, they're outstanding!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8x7vCLAlYs&frags=pl,wn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back