bad vehicle physics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexia

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
i noticed that pretty much every single non racing game where you can drive cars has horrible driving physics. (ghost recon wildlands, just cause, and watchdogs for example) in some games the cars won't make a turn until you push the handbrake button and do a wonky drift, while in other games they either take the corner no problem like you were driving on rails, or slide around everywhere like the road was made of ice.

gta and the original mafia are the only games where driving doesn't feel all weird.
i noticed that even some racing games these days have bad handling cars. i just don't get how game developers can get so lazy when it comes to making such an important part of the game. even gta san andreas, a 2004 game had better vehicle physics than most games that came out in recent years

Lol, wildlands and cars? I steal helicopters for transport.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk

Just Cause, haha, yes that has terrible physics! Wow, makes me want to play it again....

normalguy said:
Just Cause, haha, yes that has terrible physics! Wow, makes me want to play it again....

at least the sequel games fixed that problem by introducing the grappling hook parachute combo

Alexia said:
at least the sequel games fixed that problem by introducing the grappling hook parachute combo

I could never quite get that one to work. I think maybe once only? I preferred stealing helicopters and flying around. I quite like my helicopters, I might even identify as one ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back