Question: how large are the landing zones on your diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheepies

Just your friendly neighborhood baa-by
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
I want to cut material to make custom landing zones, but I'm having trouble figuring out the right dimensions to make the cuts to simulate something like a Bambino or PeekABU on an all white diaper.

You guys with diapers featuring landing zones, if you could help me with the dimensions of those I would love you forever <3

Maybe this can help others with a similar idea.

I use Crinklz from Nothshore and you can tape anywhere. No landing zone. Plastic coated diaper.002.JPG

clothbaby said:
I use Crinklz from Nothshore and you can tape anywhere. No landing zone. Plastic coated diaper.View attachment 31136
I have those too, but I was hoping to add some nice designs to plain white diapers when I don't wanna use up my pretty printed ones.

E Bay has some diaper tapes for plain white diapers that may work.

So, this will probably sound odd to the AB crowd...

ABU Preschool Plastic Edition has been one of my favorite diapers. Not because of the artwork, but because of the feel, fit, and size. I am unfortunately not an AB, so the prints don't appeal to me. My solution was to buy white vinyl tape to cover the artwork on the landing zone. I ended up buying a 5 inch wide roll, which covered nearly all of it. I'd say the landing zone is probably 5.5 to 6 inches tall. I was never precise with the length, but looking at the demensions in the adisc review by fruitkitty, I'd guess 25 inches.

25"x5.5" final answer.

I see 23.5" on quite a few (size large) I have in a list here. Sure, cover it up if you don't like it. Don't try to remove it, that does not work ;)

Though you can probably find other all-white diapers that work just as well. Bambino Bianco would fit somewhat similar, though the padding would be a little thicker and you'd get front elastic. Those are a good all-white diaper. ABU Simple would be another (nearly) all white diaper but those are more substantial.

But if cost is a significant factor, I don't think you can do better than preschool for what you're looking for. Maybe cuddlz or mydiaper in white? You should try MyDiaper white if it's available reasonably to you. (you'd probably have to live in Europe somewhere, they're only shipping out of Germany via SaveExpress)

I'm not terribly against modifying diapers, but I really do prefer my diapers to not require modding to wear if possible. No stuffers, no cutting, no doubling, etc. I wanna unfold, tape up, and GO!

Thanks guys!

So far, I'm considering NorthShore Supremes as my modding diaper. Plain and white, and the wetness indicator is reminiscent of smaller Pampers products

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back