Face Book

Status
Not open for further replies.
They probably look bad to the muggles because most people don't understand things that they don't feel or relate to. I personally think that things that are far outside the norms of society probably should be kept to oneself, because so many people say hateful things just to make themselves feel better. Social media has given everyone a voice and many are people who maybe shouldn't have that kind of voice. With having a voice comes the responsibility to be respectful toward others. I've not seen a lot of that when the news shows various political rallies.

People can be incredibly wonderful, helping others, doing heroic things. But some people are bullies, profane and violent. And they seem to have the loudest voices on social media so why poke them with a stick when you know what the outcome will be.

That said, I applaud the couple for their bravery and the courage to be themselves. Actions have consequences however, and they may discover that in a variety of negative ways, like when you're looking for a job. It's the world we live in.

The general public will never under stand this. They don't realize that this not hurting anyone. I could not say what i would have liked to say with out giving my self up. There is only a small hand full of people that know my diaper side and i like it that way.

WABX said:
The general public will never under stand this. They don't realize that this not hurting anyone.

I'm not so sure. I don't think most people go out of their way to be outraged by other people's harmless quirks. Everyone's a bit weird, and most people are more concerned with exposing their weirdness to others than they are with anyone else's weirdness.

Most people are pretty tolerant, I find... The ones who know you, at least.

And, if you're not involving them, the opinion of "the general public" doesn't matter at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back