Incontinence is the summer heat

Status
Not open for further replies.
although I prefer plastic backed diapers, when the heat during summer really get's high, I rather use cloth backed diapers, because my skin get's irritated by the lack of air and heat trapped inside my diaper - I get waterfilled blisters, they do not hurt but are rather anoying because they cause some irritation when I scratch them and leaves small holes in my skin.

Seni and ID slip diapers are the best clothbacked diapers in my opinion. Besides that placticbacked diapers, it's again ID slip and Betterdry. Although I just discovered a cheap alternative, Seguna, they hold well while not being overly bulky when wet, and they are also plastic backed :)

Ehorton said:
Thanks for the advice with the woman’s slipshorts. I plan to look into them although being a guy but woman’s underwear it a tad odd. But hey whatever works. I did get my first onesie today. ABU diapersuit. Man it’s comfortable and provides some protection for chaffing. I’m interested to see if it helps staying cool.

I wear "Abena, Abri-Fix, Soft Cotton" fitting pants over my diapers and they help me tremendously, I couldn't get by without them. And with them you don't have to be cross-dressing. They are available from XP Medical. I need to get new ones soon but don't have enough money right now.

I haven't tried onesies yet (due to the fact I can't afford them and can't even find them in my size), so I can't comment on them. Well I got one a few years ago that was supposed to fit me but didn't.

I find that a good strong breathable diaper helps with comfort in the summer heat. If you need to wear plastic back diapers then try to wear shorts more often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back