The cost of wearing 24/7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adiba said:
Am I the only one who spends only 2$ per day behind diapers, and still 24/7?

Nope. I am fully urinary incontinent and stay well hydrated. I also buy crinklz diapers for 1.75 each, and often enough can use just one per day. Usually I go through two per day though so as to not push for any rashes or smell though. Still, even that is only $3.50 per day. It would be cheaper still if I didn't splurge for crinklz and went with betterdry too.

Schwanensee said:
Really? I didn't mean for it to be scary, sorry! ^^" (Though I do agree that the emoji design on here can be a bit...odd.)

:blah: :heiscrazy:

I have been diapered since January and I would say that getting cloth is defiantly a money saver. (I even have some cloth baby diapers to use as boosters) I mostly wear the Walgreens "certainty" brand (pack of 40 for $17) and while they are cheap, they are cheap. They hold about a pint of liquid before risking a leak (which is why the cloth boosters) but My cloth diapers (while expensive to start) have made it a lot cheaper long term. I will usually go through 4 diapers a day (change in the morning, around noon, after dinner, and before bed) so it does get expensive. I am currently saving up to buy more adult cloth to hopefully go to an 80-20 cloth-disposable ratio.

Like others have said, it isn't just the diapers that you have to consider, powder, wipes, oils, rash cream (if you aren't careful) all play a part of the cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back