• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello from Orlando

Status
Not open for further replies.

Annalise

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Hello everyone! My fem name is Joyce. I'm a DL and a CD (in alphabetical order CDDL ...lol). Originally from Ohio but have lived in various places in Florida since 2002. Orlando is ok... probably be here for awhile. Then retire driving a motorhome all over the country with my wife. That's the dream anyway.

Welcome to ADISC Joyce! I see you have already been active in the threads. That's good! This site thrives on participation. Since you live in Orlando, I have to ask the cliché question" Do you go to Disney World often?

The last time I was at Disney was about 12 to 14 years or so ago. But in all fairness, I haven't lived in Orlando the entire time I've lived in Florida. We've probably only been in Orlando around 6 years. But now I've been to Universal many many times as I used to work there for three and a half years. So I got in free and was given 3 tickets a quarter for my guests. Really great place to work. Only left to start my own business and that has been working out ok for the past three + years.

Oh! Universal Studios! I liked the one in CA but I hear the one there is much better!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back