Whew! glad I was padded up

Status
Not open for further replies.

KSABDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I have seen posts about this, but there have been several times I have been walking around campus or on a drive and find myself hard pressed to get to a toilet when #2 was on its way.

I had a lot of close calls in the past when I have milliseconds to spare when getting to suitable facilities to do my business, that I decided every time I go walking with my wife or on road trips that I diaper up.

On a four hour road trip, the unthinkable happens. I tell my wife, "I have to use the pot like (two minutes ago NOW!)" We are 20 minutes from the nearest town and there is no holding it.

She told me to go already... the rest is history. So glad to have a spouse who is, "in the know."

This is the exact reason that I wear pull ups every day to work. I drive a mobile store and on occasion without notice my body says " time to go!! ". Most of the time I've been able to hold it until the next stop. But sometimes... not so lucky. I'm not fond of the clean up so I depend on Depends!

There have definitely been times where I wished I was padded and wasn't. Although at one point week before last the kiddo left the bathroom door closed, I thought one of my roommates was in there and hit the point of no return, got a dipie on JUST in time but oh that cleanup D: I normally don't mess in dipes and it reinforced myself to keep em to tinkles as much as I can. When I realized both roomies were sitting on the back porch and kid was in living room I was NOT a happy baby...bathroom was free the whole time!

That why diapers are for.

If I’m in the car I don’t even think twice I just go. Once I was on a road trip (by myself) for eight hours, I decided to use my diapers while on the trip had to go 4 times only stopped once for a quick McDonalds stop and forgot to change. Had to sit for 6 hours in a messy and wet diaper. Still think it was a fun experience though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back