northshore removed molicare lineup???

Status
Not open for further replies.

kraken98

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
At first I thought my browser was acting up on mobile, but I rechecked on my PC and sure enough the molicare lineup was removed from Northsore. First they removed size small but now its all gone completely. :/

I don't know for sure, but it seems like a lot of these distributors have trouble getting inventory from time to time. Maybe it's just temporary?

I checked NS "Brands" page and the list says available now. In the upper right hand corner is a "more" button and that has a list of all the brands they carry including Molicare. But...They only have pull ups.

Last edited by a moderator:
I get the feeling HARTMANN may be phasing out the Molicare brand (at least in the US) but pretty much selling the same product in the Dignity line.

I'm sorry to say that I don't consider this a great loss. The Molicare Super Plus, back when it was purple and plastic-backed, was a favorite. What they call Super Plus today is a disgrace to the name. They don't hold much, they don't wick, and they're thin--far too thin to be anything but a replacement for a Depend diaper. Useless. What a shame.

-RMS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back