Bedwetting

Lifelong bedwetter. I had to wear pin on cloth diapers with plastic pants until I entered high school, which is why I’m a DL now. My mom got me bedwetter pants once but I flooded those. I often wet 2+ times a night. Once I was allowed to stop wearing diapers to bed the nightly floods were horrible to deal with. I always had a noisy plastic mattress cover under my sheets and would wake up with a soaked bed, soaked pillow, and wet blankets. I would try and place a couple of towels on the bed and go back to sleep but then I would wake up in the morning after wetting again. I dealt with this mess for a period of time then asked my mom if she would get diapers for me again. That was a relief, controlling the wetness to my diapers and enjoying being back in my diapers. Dealing with my brothers ridicule was kinda tough to deal with. My year older brother would love blackmailing me threatening to tell my friends I was a diapered bedwetter.

Reactions: Lyric and chuck
ballyhooser said:
Lifelong bedwetter. I had to wear pin on cloth diapers with plastic pants until I entered high school, which is why I’m a DL now. My mom got me bedwetter pants once but I flooded those. I often wet 2+ times a night. Once I was allowed to stop wearing diapers to bed the nightly floods were horrible to deal with. I always had a noisy plastic mattress cover under my sheets and would wake up with a soaked bed, soaked pillow, and wet blankets. I would try and place a couple of towels on the bed and go back to sleep but then I would wake up in the morning after wetting again. I dealt with this mess for a period of time then asked my mom if she would get diapers for me again. That was a relief, controlling the wetness to my diapers and enjoying being back in my diapers. Dealing with my brothers ridicule was kinda tough to deal with. My year older brother would love blackmailing me threatening to tell my friends I was a diapered bedwetter.
My Sister used to delight in telling everyone I wet the bed.

Tetra said:
You do know that almost almost all pschopharmaceuticals with heavy emphasis on both neuroleptics 2 nd & 3rd generation antipschotics and anti deppressant meds all cause retention and not fully emptying as well as full blown diabetes which diabetic neuropathy attacks hands feet and bladder, bladder neuropathy can be particulsrly bad because it can cause persistent pain , getting off easy is just losing sensation and IC , please dont shoot the messenger!

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk
I agree with you fully i am a diabetic while i do wet the bed i do have day time issues mostly in the morning for some reason so i will say diapers make me feel safe

ST50 said:
Do you wet the bed?
Depends on how you look at it I do have leakage pretty much all day More at night because I drink so I never wake up with a completely dry diaper anymore just not always soaked but I usually expect to wake up with a pretty wet diaper

mikesecret said:
If the bed is well protected then what does it matter if you wet the bed. Sheets wash.

ST50: I agree with you. I cant always afford diapers so do what comes naturally. I have three changes for my single bed and often wait until all three have to go through the wash so I can save money. You gotta do whats necessary right? If the bed and pjs are peed in the morning I dont think its a big deal.
[/QUOTE]
Buy a couple of cheap cotton towels and find a a few good safety pins or diaper pins and I have used a garbage bag for a diaper cover when I was younger and couldn't get my hands on real diapers they actually do work just take a little time to get used to it

ST50 said:
Good for you. What does it matter if someone is a bedwetter.
I agree it is not any one else buisness

Reactions: chamberpot
sloth said:
yes im the same happened a couple of times and wife said get this fix or wear nappies. So i just resorted to wearing nappies. I know mine is due to sleep apnea but i just cant sleep with a mask on or a nose think.
Same! They make this thing u push a button it helps with apnea but... its a surgery implant

Its for sleep apnea worth looking into i need to do something it will eventually kill me cause i stop breathing im trying to lose weight maybe 130lbs im 5'4 filippino american i was 185lbs like a yr ago?

Anyone know of plastic pants that have the cloth diaper made into them? Like something u can snap on and it stay on? Im like 35waist?

furry121 said:
Anyone know of plastic pants that have the cloth diaper made into them? Like something u can snap on and it stay on? Im like 35waist?
I wore Leakmasters AIO diapers for quite awhile

furry121 said:
Babykinsa they have vinyl pants with terrycloth liner

I’ve not personally wet the bed but I have woken up a few times in the morning and been wet. I’m unsure of if it has happened before falling asleep or whilst asleep. I have noted on several posts before, it’s common for people to wake up during or after a bladder release but has anyone slept right through this happening?

ThewoKing said:
I’ve not personally wet the bed but I have woken up a few times in the morning and been wet. I’m unsure of if it has happened before falling asleep or whilst asleep. I have noted on several posts before, it’s common for people to wake up during or after a bladder release but has anyone slept right through this happening?
I sleep right through it every day/night. I go to sleep dry and wake up wet, in fact my urinary system seems to go into overdrive at night and the flood gates open. Thank heavens for nappies, as I don’t wake up at all. When I was a child, my mother took away my nappies at 2.5 years old and the wetness would wake me as I was soaked from head to toe. I don’t think I ever got a good night’s sleep until I got back into nappies.

I still have primary nocturnal enuresis since I was a kid and been bedwetting and wearing diapers most my life, I'm 34 now. I sill wear diapers while sleeping and sometimes during the day.

Back