Status
Not open for further replies.

Caspinarian

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I have mixed feelings about the site, but I've used it several times and clicked over just now to see what they had to offer. Nothing, as it turns out: there's a message at the top of the page saying the store is closed until further notice. Does anyone know what's going on with them?

They only sold samples if I remember correctly, so I had never ordered from them myself, but I believe they are/we’re and offshoot from Cooshie Toosheiz. If you click on the Samples category over at CT they suggest you head over to WC. Maybe they’re being merged? That would make more sense to me... but I think “wearing clouds” is a better brand name than “cooshie toosheiz” personally.

PlotTwist said:
They only sold samples if I remember correctly, so I had never ordered from them myself, but I believe they are/we’re and offshoot from Cooshie Toosheiz. If you click on the Samples category over at CT they suggest you head over to WC. Maybe they’re being merged? That would make more sense to me... but I think “wearing clouds” is a better brand name than “cooshie toosheiz” personally.

Yes, WC is a sample-ordering service, and that's one reason I've used them: the ability to try different diapers without buying a full pack (although their shipping is expensive) as well as the availability of certain diapers that aren't in stock elsewhere at a given time. I've never used CT because their prices always seem so high, but I see what you're talking about on their site. If they're being merged, I hope they stick with WC's prices, but I can't decide which name I like more.

I just received an email from them. They’re back open and giving 20% off for a few days. I like them too for samples.

I got an email too that their in stock and have discounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back