Married Little

Status
Not open for further replies.

joeypp

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I have been a married adult baby for many years.my wife is aware and participates. Does anyone else have trouble during intimintcy .., struggling to have an adult relationship, my. Baby side always comes out during this time, and the relationship always turns to mommy/ little boy

Consider yourself lucky. Im married to what I thought was a little ....when we were dating she was over the mood about her Paci and Sippy cups although it was all new to her. Eventually she let me diaper her, once...and only once. She hated it :(

ever since then she hardly participates, doesnt even sleep with her stuffy unless I give it to her.

She tolerates my ABDL but she has said repeatedly it does nothing for her sexually. When we are being intimate I have a hard time not .... picturing her naked body the night she let me diaper her, or letting my imagination take hold. She would be devastated if she never knew this so I cant bring it up but its 94% of the time the only way I can finish things so to speak....

Its even harder knowing she wont participate. I sometimes have alot of internal anger which i know is wrong when I think about how something so innocent that would make me so happy is so off limits for her :(

I am married for 18 years. I told my wife about diapers within months of our relationship starting. She was not mean but not really interested. About 6 years ago i was able to get her more involved with help from the internet and websites like this. Once we found Adult Baby diapers online we decided to order some to try. My wife is awesome and understands my love and desire to wear babyish diapers. She now puts a diaper on me before bed every night. Yes, baby powder and onzie. She knows I'm still a man and will play with her as a man but she is happy to make me feel like a little boy and she knows how wonderful i feel when we lay in bed together with me wearing a diaper. Diapers are very sexual for me as well and my wife loves that this is an easy alternative since she is not as sexual as i am. I am the luckiest man ever !!

wayne said:
I am married for 18 years. I told my wife about diapers within months of our relationship starting. She was not mean but not really interested. About 6 years ago i was able to get her more involved with help from the internet and websites like this. Once we found Adult Baby diapers online we decided to order some to try. My wife is awesome and understands my love and desire to wear babyish diapers. She now puts a diaper on me before bed every night. Yes, baby powder and onzie. She knows I'm still a man and will play with her as a man but she is happy to make me feel like a little boy and she knows how wonderful i feel when we lay in bed together with me wearing a diaper. Diapers are very sexual for me as well and my wife loves that this is an easy alternative since she is not as sexual as i am. I am the luckiest man ever !!

I totally get it Wayne, I am the luckiest man in the world as well!

My wife and I love each other more than anything and we are excellent at communicating with one another. Before we started dating we were best friends, and that has helped to solidify a really strong relationship. However, our sex lives are where we struggle the most. I told her about my ABDL side just a couple of months into our relationship, as well, and at that time I had never done anything except lurked around online. She encouraged me to try pacifiers, which she even used a bit here and there, and eventually when I asked if I could get some adult diapers she was more than willing to try. She has helped me to better understand this part of my life, and what it means to be truly loved.
We have plenty of deep and meaningful adult conversations, but for the last couple of years whenever we are physically intimate I instantly regress a little bit and she definitely notices. I don't wear diapers often, but I have a "little side" that is much more subtle that tends to come out easily. Honestly I would love to regress a little deeper more often, as opposed to just a little bit on a nearly nightly basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back