Reviews , Any More To Try? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MartinPeters

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Good Afternoon all, I haven't talked about anything for a while so thought I would just write about my Nappy experiences haha, giving my views on them etc.

Ok so I have now worn Cuddlz Classic, Abena M4, all of the ABU range, ID Slip Supers, MyDiaper, Rearz Safari and Bambino Bellissimo and Bambino Magnifico.

I have basically been trying all the ones I can get in the UK just so I can find my personal most preferred Nappy :)

I have always wanted to wear and I am 26 and have only started to wear since 2 years ago, the urges were always there but 2 years ago I just seriously wanted to wear a nappy and finding out I could get them online I just went ahead and there it all began:)

My first ever was a Cuddlz Nappy, their old ones which were blue and white, I can't remember much at all about these but I do remembering them being reasonably good but it was the deliveries that I could not cope with, Royal Mail in the UK not providing tracking which made my anxiety even worse just never knowing what day or time they would be delivered. I ordered two more times but the expected delivery date was always wrong and I could not deal with the anxiety so I decided to look elsewhere.

I then found NappiesRUs, and I have been ordering from this fantastic company for 2 years now, they are 10/10 and their care and communication is outstanding, they make you feel just as comfortable as a Nappy! Very professional company and their line of products and choice grow every time I order from them.

So now to talk about my reviews, I first ordered some Abena M4s, now I have to say I will never order these again, I just did not like them at all, it was like the padding was so stiff, terrible absorption and clumping and just not
comfortable. Horrible looking design too.

Next I tried some ID Slip Supers, these were better than the M4s to me, they did have a very good fit, nice and soft padding and above
Average absorbency, I would order these again but I'll get to why I haven't yet soon.

Next I tried some MyDiaper white, these I found to be fantastic, a really nice Nappy, seemed to hold so much and felt like they would hold a lot more, the way these held up with no clumping or sagging at all I was very impressed, no sagging but so nice and squishy haha. The strange thing is the MyDiaper Animals are supposed to be the same but just a different print, but for some reason they just did not feel the same in terms of comfort and absorbency as the white ones, very strange but honestly that's how I felt. Sadly I've not seen the white ones for sale since.

So next I ordered ABU Space, Simple, and Cushies. I have got to be honest guys I just did not like the Space ones, the covering of the nappies just didn't feel like a comfy nappy to me, just weird material. The ABU Simples
I did like more, found them more comfortable but every single one I had issues with the tapes coming undone and they would clump after one wetting, giving the expensive price of ABU I never ordered them again. However, the cushies I really did like, these were really nice, a nice fit, soft and comfy and held well.

Next I will talk about Rearz Safari, these disappointed me. I just found the landing zone plastic to be too loud, stupidly loud and thick that it was like I couldn't feel the padding but just that plastic on the landing zone, aswell as the outer shell, I didn't like the feel of that. They are supposed to be the most absorbent nappies ever but it felt like I was sitting in actual water after one wetting, I think it must be something to do with wicking, they were just too loud and felt weird overall.

I have also tried Tena Slip Ultima Cotton Feel, these were fantastic too, very comfy, mega fast absorption, good wicking, good quality
nappies.

Moving on, I got some Bambino Bellissimos & Magnificos. I just can't say one bad thing about these, they are my favourite, everything about them just ticks the boxes, especially the Magnificos, they are like sitting in a cloud with the soft sides they have. Both have excellent absorbption, wicking, fit, everything, just comfy bliss.

Finally, I got a new order yesterday, I have tried just about everything I can get in the UK now except for some which I'll list, the new ones I will be giving a try are Drylife Slip Supers and Betterdry (same as crinklz), how are these ones? I'll be trying them very soon it's just I only wear one per day and I'm using my other nappies first.

So the ones I haven't tried which I can think of and get in the UK are Tykables, Fabines, the new Cuddlz and possibly some molicares, Lille healthcare and others in the Tena range.

But as it stands, Bambino are my winners, not one brand has beaten them for me out of all those I've tried so far, I aim to try every brand I can get :) But Bambino are definitely my favourite, I wonder if the Betterdry ones will beat them haha, I have read a lot of good things about them.

I am also very sorry and please don't take it to heart if I come across as a complete snob, it really isn't my intention to purposely slate certain brands it's just me being honest from the comfort I feel, and that is alone a I want and love nothing more than a nice, soft, snuggly, cosy Nappy :) haha

I wear them to escape anxiety, stay comfy everyone and Thank You so much for reading.

I have heard that the Tykables Overnights are a lot like the Bambino Magnificos, but I don't know how close they are as I haven't tried Magnificos, they just costs too much when there is so many great ABDL diapers out there.

Crinklzs are my favourite! They don’t feel very wet and they leak rarely&hold a lot. They look good(Betterdry too), and get a bit stiff when wet instead of too squishy and clumpy. Worth a try! I have tried only few diapers(most have been horrible, don’t remember the names) but Crinklz is what I trust.

Seconded on the Crinklz or Betterdry.

I usually order from NappiesRUs too! My favourite so far is Tykables Overnights. They use Velcro tabs instead of regular adhesive ones, making them easily refastenable and doesn't lose any grip. It also has a nice print and great absorbency.

For Crinklz or Betterdry, they are somewhat cheaper (a pack costs £15.95, but has 15 diapers instead of the usual 10) and possibly the highest absorbency I've ever seen out of any diaper. This makes them one of the most cost-efficient diapers out there. However they lack some "premium" features such as a wetness indicator or landing zone. Still works great, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back