Rearz Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClickyKeys

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I just got my routine pack of Rearz Inspire+ InControl in the mail, and I immediately noticed a few changes.

First was the outer plastic seems to have a slightly bumpier texture and a slight slickness. Basically felt like the outer shell of the ABU Simple.

I also noticed that the tapes are clear now rather than white.

Hopefully the changes are not functional changes because it sucks when diapers get changed for the worse; thankfully the ABDL diaper companies seem to stay the same or get better instead of worse.

Clear tapes would be a plus with diapers like the Seduction.

Well I'm hoping the tapes are at least a functional change because my one grip on the Rearz Inspire+ InControl is that the tapes tended to start loosening too soon.

Also I looked at the pack a bit ago as well and the ISO absorbency number is slightly higher.

ClickyKeys said:
Well I'm hoping the tapes are at least a functional change because my one grip on the Rearz Inspire+ InControl is that the tapes tended to start loosening too soon.

Also I looked at the pack a bit ago as well and the ISO absorbency number is slightly higher.

Well, sounds like they are improving the product then, which is great.

ClickyKeys said:
I just got my routine pack of Rearz Inspire+ InControl in the mail, and I immediately noticed a few changes.

First was the outer plastic seems to have a slightly bumpier texture and a slight slickness. Basically felt like the outer shell of the ABU Simple.

I also noticed that the tapes are clear now rather than white.

It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest to hear that Rearz and ABU are made in the same building. (their shell and padding are the same shape, and those cutting dies are expeeeeensive) When the factory gets better tapes from a different source, you see both get the new tapes at the same time.

bambinod said:
It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest to hear that Rearz and ABU are made in the same building. (their shell and padding are the same shape, and those cutting dies are expeeeeensive) When the factory gets better tapes from a different source, you see both get the new tapes at the same time.

They are, There was a post like a year to two ago where Casey had said Rearz used the same manufacturer as them.

I sure love my Inspires, and they are the original version. They really work so well, and love them. I bought a couple of cases on sale, guess they were trying to reduce inventory. Have plenty left but can't wait to try the new ones, if they are that much better.

I could only dream of trying theses, but I cannot waste such a large amount of money on diapers sadly, yup people would say its not wasting, but when your net budget is 962$ each month, it is quite a challenge to respect a it and make diapers fit in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back