I might have a situation on my hands

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm not thinking about it in a really bad way, more like it will be awkward if it plays out how I think it will.

But anyways, I had ordered 2 half cases of diapers a couple weeks ago, the Little Pawz from ABUniverse came promptly in 3 days, so I got to sneak them in the house without my mom knowing; which is how i like it.

Well the other half case is Tykables Overnights and got delivered early today (Cant predict anything with Tykables), and i asked my brother to sneak the package in the house if he could (knowing today was gonna be D day)

But if not i may be asked what the package was if my mom saw it, or more likely asked why i wear diapers (as she knows).

I guess if I get asked I will explain it very simply, that it's a way to relieve stress for me.

You could also just bullshit. Say it's a gift you bought for someone early, or something else. I get some people aren't into lying but hey, if you're not comfortable saying what it is, I imagine that would work.

Well, my brother wasn't able to sneak the package in, so I may get asked about it and if so I will just be truthful and say they help me relieve stress because as they say "the cat is out of the bag", I've just never explained it so its awkward being asked about why I wear diapers when I don't talk about it and have always tried to be 100% private about it and hide it from her in the first place.

And I don't know when I would move out, but probably not for a long time (making minimum wage in NYS and being single is tough for trying to make it and I wouldn't make it on my own)

If she asks just tell her to mind her own business. You’re an adult and it’s entirely up to you how you spend your money. Remember that ultimately you’re answerable to no one, not even your parents.

BabyTyrant said:
Well, my brother wasn't able to sneak the package in, so I may get asked about it and if so I will just be truthful and say they help me relieve stress because as they say "the cat is out of the bag", I've just never explained it so its awkward being asked about why I wear diapers when I don't talk about it and have always tried to be 100% private about it and hide it from her in the first place.

And I don't know when I would move out, but probably not for a long time (making minimum wage in NYS and being single is tough for trying to make it and I wouldn't make it on my own)

It seems like you're not too afraid of telling her if the need arose, and I think that's the right mindset :) Of course, as others have said, you don't have to tell her anything, but I believe that it would probably be just as awkward to not explain anything as it would be to say it's for stress relief. Just be open to questions, and treat it as a normal thing.

Let her know that diapers are better than heroin.

PaddedDeist said:

That too xD

PaddedDeist said:

On that note, she has told asked me if I was okay in the morning after a night of drinking a lot of alcohol on 1 or 2 occasions.

And I also used to Self Harm (but haven't for years).

So I can imagine she should realize diapers are a way better way to relieve stress than either of those (I don't need to be told how bad drinking or self harm can be, I am much better off these days and don't drink anywhere near as often or as much)

Yeah, I rarely drink anymore and I don't really miss it. Once in a while it's fun but not all of the time.

I think you should just ignore it unless asked and then be truthful - you use diapers for stress relief. No need to explain further.

and given what you have told us, releaving stress in your life is a very good thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back