The wellness briefs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert1

Est. Contributor
Anyone wear the wellness origanal briefs? I was woundering if they ever fixed the pin hole leaks and the cheap plastic on these diapers

Robert1 said:
Anyone wear the wellness origanal briefs? I was woundering if they ever fixed the pin hole leaks and the cheap plastic on these diapers

I did. And I was horrified by how badly they performed. Double so given their then advertisement for "nasa based technology" (before they changed it to "nasa inspired").

For me- their cut and shape was too loose around the legs too, which always made them leak well before reaching any kind of capacity. I also had the pinhole leaks too. And when they did leak into my diaper cover, the tapes would immediately come loose as soon as they got the slightest bit wet- making the leaks even worse.

Seriously, even depends are more dependable than wellness. And at a fraction of the cost.

I use them sometimes.... like right now. If I’m doing something active where a thicker diaper set would be too thick between my legs. Or in the heat of the summer. I wear a plastic bag over them, which = no leaks from pinholes... so I can’t advise per that issue.

I’m 80 % DL and do when peeing I have to ability to control the flow. They don’t handle a “gusher” well. But by controlling the “flow rate” they can hold an amazing amount of liquid. And I like their more squishy feeling when wet.

No, they still have pin hole leaks.

The wellness superio version was vastly better imo. The plastic was better they had a landing zone which made fitting better plus for my body at least the fit was great in fact because of the fit I rarely experienced any leaks I wish they were still available in Australia as I would be happy to still use them. The original version with plastic that leaked and no landing zone etc made then a pretty poor product.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back