My way of wearing diapers in public

Status
Not open for further replies.

makena43

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Okay, I am back and I have read my treads. So my new way of wearing diapers at work is on break or lunch I take out my back pack that has two aww so cute diapers inside. I see if anyone is using the restroom. If there is just wait. Otherwisego put on the diaper and put my bag back into locker. Easy but feel odd like are you leaving work or doing something wrong. Then wear diaper until you pee 3 times then change. I learned alot here and people. Say there is no magical way to get over the nervous but to just do it and don't change from diaper to underwear. It looks obvious. I hope aww so cute is okay for public and why do i prefer to be with girls ?

This forum is for encouraging, sharing, supporting and educating all of us who are Abdl dl ic etc. many of us were very happy to help support and encourage you. But seriously this must be your 100th post on the same thing. you seem to have no interest in listening to others only stating the same stuff over and over and over. You totally lost me when you kept adding your masturbation habits and other fantasy’s which in it self in the context of issues your dealing with and seeking support may be ok here unfortunately yours were in form of statements.
Please if you want to ask meaningful questions or participate in this community I am sure we are all welcoming but let’s get off the same merry go round and ask some fresh posts unrelated to how you change diapers at work, masturbate and fantasise over women. Almost the entirety of your posts are the same thing slightly reworded.
With so many of the wonderful people here offering you help or suggestions to be totally ignored.
If I can ask you a question? what is it you are looking for here ie “help” “friendship” “attention” “information” “other” and i don’t mean this sarcastically I actually want to help guide?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I appreciate all the help that everyone has given me. I am looking for more info I like learning. I learned. Don't. Take off diaper and go with underwear. Nobody. Cares about. Your diaper. The only way. To get over fear of wearing. Diapers in public is to do it. Just to name a few I am to answer your last question is to make it easier to wear diaper at work during our remodeling. And get rid of feeling of getting. Caught. And just live in diapers .

Locked. You have another thread about wearing to work. There is not enough difference between the two topics to justify a separate thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back