Dry 24/7 vs. NorthShore Supreme Diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ebabyboy12

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
Being in incontitent diapers are not an option for me. I typically use NorthShore Supreme Diapers which I love. The best I’ve found. I decided to order a sample of Dry 24/7 and received them today. I have a 33 inch waste and typically mediums fit just fine. When I opened the Dry 24/7 medium size I was shocked how big they are. They remind me of a all white baby diaper. They don’t have a wetness indicator. Elecstic waste band in front and the read. The rise is above my belly button in front and back. I’m interested to see how they perform compared to the NorthShore diapers. Anyone else ever used the either and like to add any thoughts or opinions?

I wear large most of the time, but medium in dry 24/7’s. I love them though.

Yes Dry247 do size larger than most other diapers. IIRC there's also a wide gap between their medium and large. They have a somewhat stiff rear elastic on them that took me awhile to get used to - it used to itch a bit in back, but not really anymore. There's another thread going right now concerning diaper defects, and I've had significantly more defective 247's than any other diaper. (most of them being either tapes attached to the back in the wrong place, at a weird angle, or already stuck down partly to some other part of the diaper when folded for packaging)

Northshore feel dryer when they have absorbed the same amount as a northshore, however they wick very fast. Because 247 start feeling wet well before the padding is saturated, it can cause a "surprise leak" out the back top if you overfill them, as you don't get any warning when you hit the limit. But I love the all-white smooth shell with no hard tape panel.

I love dry 24/7's! They have huge capacity and and nice backing. The tapes tend to fail sometimes, but they're soooo comfy. I've recently tried Northshores and really like them. They are comfortable, high capacity and are reasonably priced.

I really wish Northshore would start sending their nappies across the pond to the UK or Europe, it seems such a shame and a bit bizarre that they are made in Europe but are not sold over here, I think Northshore could make a killing if they started distributing over this side of the pond..
I know Amazon sell them but shipping charges are just too expensive.
You guys are lucky enough to get to try them out.
Adam if you read this, please please start distribution over here so us guys in the UK can try them!

Crinklesounds said:
I really wish Northshore would start sending their nappies across the pond to the UK or Europe, it seems such a shame and a bit bizarre that they are made in Europe but are not sold over here, I think Northshore could make a killing if they started distributing over this side of the pond..
I know Amazon sell them but shipping charges are just too expensive.
You guys are lucky enough to get to try them out.
Adam if you read this, please please start distribution over here so us guys in the UK can try them!

Thanks very much for the encouragement. It's definitely on our radar, but, unfortunately, will not likely be this year. We'll keep you posted if anything changes.

Thanks for the reply, Ahh thats a shame, well I'll definitely look forward buying some when they do arrive over here, and I'll keep an eye out for any future posts.

I've found Northshore supreme and Confidry24/7 have similar total absorbency and reliability. However, they bith hmget there different ways. It's really just what you're more comfortable with, but bothcare really good choices.

Also, Ehorton. Silly, diapers are supposed to extend up to your belly button. Thry are diapers, not tighty whities.

My mind loves 24/7. They have that feel. But my body shape whatever doesn’t work nearly as well as Abena. I also buy the North Shore. The stiffness bothers me, and right now = buyers remorse.

They CAN be massaged, folded, rolled.... before putting them on, to soften it up... and improve absorbency but who has the time for PITA process. (Apparently when I purchased in December.... I had more tinme / patience for that process... to save $$. Then I do Currently)..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back