Curve ball from wife

Status
Not open for further replies.

Howwedoin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I bought some crappy Assurance diapers from Walmart to get my diaper fix. I have been wearing them about 5 nights a week because I want to make the pack of 40 smaller. I have been going to the basement when I know my wife is asleep enough that I won’t wake her or she doesn’t notice me crinkling, getting back in bed. Well last night I snuck out of bed, went into the bathroom and laid down to put my diaper on. As I was taping one side, the door slowly opened and my wife peeked in, I sat up quickly, kicked the diaper in a corner, apologized and sood over the diaper to somewhat hide it while shewent pee. I actually felt ashamed because she’s not a fan and will make the “UGH” sound when she hears a crinkle in bed. Although, she hasn’t done that the past couple weeks. Maybe I have been discreet enough. Adter she finished, I fave it a minute and resumed. I made my typical shuffle to reduce crinkle and got into bed. I whispered “I’ sorry you had to see me like that,” she said “that’s ok, you’re fine.” WOW! I wasn’t expecting that! I kept my mouth shut and stayed still.

This morning I made sure I didn’t act differently or mention anything and went to work. After a couple hours and she got back from dropping the kids off at school I texted her “Thank you for not getting angry at me last night. I’ve been trying to be discreet. Hopefully I haven’t been bothering you or making you uncomfortable.” She said “no, you are good.” Another WOW! To shorten this up I thanked her and told her I love her. A little after, I told jer I’d like to talk about it a little because I want to get a couple things off my chest. She said that’s ok (another wow). She usually gets grumpy and that ends the subject. Later on I mentioned how I’ve been trying really hard to be discreet and not bother her about my stuff. (diapers & chastity). Her response “that’s ok, I still feel bad.” She’s talking about how she wants nothing to with sex anymore and it’s been since the week before Thanksgiving and 2 months before that. Even won’t let me please her or let me give no strings attached back rubs. I quit asking for it and started to wear diapers more to get my fix.

I’m trying to come up with ways to talk about it. Going to ask if I can wear right away to bed and not have to be secretive about it but not flaunt it. I’m even open to her poking fun at them if she feels comfortable. “Did you wake up dry,” “did you put your diaper on?” I really want to explore chastity but she always reacted the same as diapers.

I’m going to be honest tonight and not ask for too much. We agreed to talk tonight while she cuts my hair. (something she’s never wanted to do) Any tips?

Last edited:
Try not to move around too much when she cuts your hair.

Oh, and before you even get into diaper talk, try to find out if your relationship is ok. It really sounds like she is distancing herself from you more and more. (Hence why she no longer cares about you being diapersd). There might be some other underlying reason to it all.

relationship is solid. She has no libedo and no energy. Back is sore and hands too. Sits on bed and watches Netflix a lot. 3 boys.... She feels bad that she turns me down every time. I quit complaining because it doesn’t accomplish anything.

Last edited:
If she’s not interested in sex there is most likely a reason for it. A few things that might help, not necessarily the sex, but the relation in general.

Sit dow with her, hold both of her hands, look her directly in her eyes, and tell her how much she means to you. Tell her everything you like and love about her.

Go to couple counseling and get to the bottom of her not wanting you to touch her.

Pick one day out of the week and every week take her out in a date. A museum, movie, walk in a park/woods/trail, etc.

Create a “you” night where she gets to do what ever she wants and you oblige.

Howwedoin said:
relationship is solid. She has no libedo and no energy. Back is sore and hands too. Sits on bed and watches Netflix a lot. 3 boys.... She feels bad that she turns me down every time. I quit complaining because it doesn’t accomplish anything.

Well that I can understand. My many recent surgeries down there have uterly destroyed my libido, heck even my ability to get an erection in the first place. I've also been so sore and tired from the surgical recoveries that I really can't do much of anything when I get home from work.

I too feel bad I can please my wife anymore. We've talked about it though, and our relationship is solid as well.

On that related note, I have found my decreased ability has also decreased my resistance towards certain things. Your wife may have a decreased hatred for your diapers simply because she no longer has any energy towards you wearing them.

Slomo said:
decreased ability has also decreased my resistance towards certain things. Your wife may have a decreased hatred for your diapers simply because she no longer has any energy towards you wearing them.

This is what I’m thinking. Hopefully it doesn’t make me a bad person taking advantage of the situation. All I’m looking for at this point is a little more ability to wear without issue and not to make her feel bad about not having the will to be intimate. There is no lack of reapect or help from me. I treat her well and do a ton around the house including telling her that she means a lot to me and being a devoted husband.

Buy her some flowers and put a smile on her face.

I already buy her flowers. She appreciates them.

I spoke with her a little bit. She’s not a fan of diapers but tolerates them as long as I don’t flaunt them or leave them where the kids could see them. I asked if it would be ok to put the diaper on when I went to bed and not wait for her to fall asleep. Ok with that too.

I explained that I’ve tried everything in the book from just pleasing just her with a toy or oral with nothing in return (seems to like it) to simple massages with no strings attached to leaving her alone. I explained that I crave intimacy and and I found comfort and excitement in wearing diapers. I did ask that she consider letting me give her a massage with no strings attached maybe once a week. We lack any type of intamacy and I’m trying to put some type of spark I can, back into our relationship. We’ve been married almost 14 years with 3 young boys (one with ADD. most energy/time spent on him) so there isn’t time to make time for ourselves. I suppsoe diapers isn’t going to solve anything but satisfy myself. 🙁 I’m frustrated.

Thanks for listening everyone.

Could be she needs a medical check up. Some blood work and possibly some supplements. May help with the energy levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back