• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

hi hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

AwesomeAlexABDL

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
hi been in ABDL for 3 months now. and I recenly feel emotical pretty bad, I'm am banned in the ABDL Reddit, due to emotional post and off topic,, I join reddit ABDL at the wrong time, I am new to reddit, I was new to reddit, and first the karma points was bothering me then it was paranoid then after that, then I went berserk, I'm autistic and I cant really socialize, I look forward for the reddit and I thought they were my friends who understands me, but I cant understands things, I'm still suicidal but I'm safe. I want to (try) make new ABDL friends, and if I don't..... well you know whats that going to turn it into, but I'm autistic and have mental Illness, please I would start over, I don't want to worry about this anymore

Welcome to ADISC AwesomeAlex! We're a pretty loose group here so I'm sure you will make many friends here. Do you have any hobbies or interests you would like to share with the group?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back