Status
Not open for further replies.

PaciPilot

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
After desperately searching for more opportunity/better pay in my area (Indiana) for over a year, I came to the conclusion that it was time to move. I signed with a company near Austin Texas today, and I start at the beginning of April.

I'll finally be able to live the lifestyle I want, with the increase in pay.

But I've never lived more than 10 minutes from my parents before. I've only ever spent 2.5 weeks out of town for job training.

Now I'm moving 1100 miles. I'm extremely nervous.

I'm well qualified for the position, so the job doesn't worry me. But, I don't know anyone in South Texas other than one friend in San Antonio.

I'm musing here. It's a done deal. The papers are signed, my flight is booked.

How is the ABDL scene there? Will it be as easy to find a date as it is here? What are the people like?

I really hate country music.

I am excited to ride my motorcycle there a lot more.

Reactions: Austinite
Moving anywhere new can make anyone nervous. But we can't stay under our parent's roof forever. Congrats on making the move.

ABDL is probably about as unrecognized here as it is in India. and given how spread out we are; you "might" find another dl in that area, but probably not.

As for the country music, just don't listen to it. I hate it as well, you might come across some other motorist playing that crap, but it's easy enough to ignore.

As for dates.... I've been married since before i moved to the area soo..... Not sure. I hear 6th street in Austin is a great night scene. But never been, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back