Status
Not open for further replies.

bambinod

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Rearz has their original Inspire (not Inspire/InControl) discounted right now

http://rearz.ca/inspire-original-incontinence-briefs/

These are the model their Spoiled ("feet") diaper is based on, NOT the one their larger Safari is based on.

This one is narrower, a little thinner, and is supposed to have very close to the same capacity though. (by using more sap I assume) But the information on their web site is inconsistent; they talk about the InControl being so much better, but the InControl is thinner and smaller, and the claimed capacity is only 2% lower, so it's hard to say what to believe. Will have to put it to the test ;)

The "case" is more expensive than the InControl, but you get twice as many diapers in the case, so they're actually cheaper ($1.87 vs $2.16 I think it was?) before shipping.

I've also noticed Rearz now offers a cheaper postal option, making shipping from Canada a lot cheaper for me.

I bought a case of these when I found them on a 'year end' sale price. Liked them so much that I immediately ordered two more cases because I didn't figure that sale price would be around for long. So at 72 per case that's over 210 diapers, so should be set. I really do love them. They swell up like crazy and hold an amazing amount. The tapes do a great job as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back