• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Obligatory introduction post

Status
Not open for further replies.

SheikhHafadat

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello everyone!

I'm just a guy in college currently pursuing an undergraduate degree in language and international relations. I am deeply interested in politics, history, economics, sociology, linguistics, religion, philosophy and basically most things that aren't math or science lol.

But yeah for some reason I've basically been interested in wetting/diapers throughout most of my life, but wasn't actually able to try them for the first time until after high school once I got a car, so I'm relatively new just yet. I guess I'm here mostly to lurk, I just don't feel super comfortable talking about this part of my life too much, only one person really knows about it and that sometimes feels like one too many. But just in case I want to open up ever, here I am!

Pleased to meet you all. :smile:

Hello SheikhHafadat,

Welcome! I think you'll find everyone here is friendly, accepting, and understanding. I'm happy for you that you've accepted this enough in yourself that you've come to ADISC. I'm a middle-aged dinosaur who only recently accepted this part of myself, but like you I've had a lifelong fascination with diapers. In my experience, I've found that finding complete personal acceptance of this takes time, and that opening up to trustable people gets easier.

Welcome aboard.

Be well,

Tab

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back