She knows im abdl, sadly she just isn't into it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benito3487

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
So my girlfriend and I have been together almost 3 years now and she's has known about my dl side for a little over a year I'd say. I mean she's even tried wearing diapers with me a couple of times but says she doesn't like the feel of bulky diapers and prefers Goodnights over the Abu preschool (first one she tried). She's also tried a couple different Bambinos bc those are my choice of diapers, but like I said she says she doesn't like the bulky-ness...Now she doesn't seem to care that I wear pretty much whenever I want (maybe a couple to a few times a week) but it is rare I ever get to see her in diapers, which is where I find my problem I guess...Now I know I don't have 100% confidence in myself around her bc she's not abdl like I am...but my question is do I try to get her more into it somehow? Or what? Idk, I do love her very much we've had great times together in the years, I just feel if I end up spending my life with someone I would need them to enjoy these things as I do as it is a pretty sexual thing for me.
Any advice is appreciated,, thank you

My wife of 16 years has worn a diaper for me like maybe 12 times at the most. She is just not into diapers, and definitely not into wetting them. That's ok though, because she does know how much diapers mean to me, and was able to accept that early on. She is ok with me wearing just a diaper and tee around the house, and has never once given me a hard time about them.

As long as the two of you are compatible around each other then it doesn't matter if your interests are exactly the same.

You really can't ask her for more. It sounds like she's given it a sincere try and just doesn't enjoy it like you do. Kinks are dependent on the person, and can't be changed any more than liking or disliking the taste of a food. All you can do is give it a try and decide if you like it or not.

Remember now that if she's wearing a diaper, it's not for her, she's wearing it for you, and that's a generous, selfless thing. Allow her to keep it as an opportunity to give you a treat from time to time, when she decides to. Just about the time you've forgotten the last time she wore a diaper around you, you may find a surprise crinkling next to you in bed, and I'm sure you'll love that. And she may come to enjoy it more for that too, knowing she has another switch to turn you on when she wants to ;)

And always be thankful that she's accepting of you wearing around her. MANY here are not that fortunate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back