• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Just another new person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LavendarLime

Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Hi all :) I'm a twenty-something female. I got my username from a My Little Pony name generator ^.^

I am bipolar and have an anxiety disorder. Sometimes I get so stressed out, I literally shake. But I have found that giving into my childish desires can be soothing. I'm not sure where I fall on the spectrum just yet.

I have a stuffed bunny from my childhood, ratty as all get out, that has always been my comforter. I asked for a pacifier as an older kid, and of course was met with "why?" and consequently "no." I love watching cartoons, even "babyish" ones, and always have--I recall being made fun of as a kid/teen who was "supposed to" be too old for them. I played with baby dolls and barbie dolls well past the age of 18. I never knew there other people like me until recently. I believe I saw it on a documentary, and was intrigued. I started playing second life and found out more about it.

I love to read, mostly fiction. I enjoy a variety of authors from VC Andrews to Emily Giffin. I also love the classics and fairy tales. I also play video games. I like Star Wars, Pokemon, The Sims and other "nerdy" things like that. I collect care bears & also own the entire series on dvd. I also enjoy watching sci-fi and thrillers, crime documentaries, and of course sitcoms.

Oh and I love cats! I may be a bit of a neko/furry too I guess. I wore black and red cat ears through middle and high school, until I lost them. Had a big thing for Emily the Strange. My parents tell me I used to eat and drink out of bowls an "be" a cat a lot when I was younger. As an adult I just *have* to save every stray ever.

And that is probably the most in depth introduction I have ever written.

LavendarLime said:
Hi all :) I'm a twenty-something female. I got my username from a My Little Pony name generator ^.^

I am bipolar and have an anxiety disorder. Sometimes I get so stressed out, I literally shake. But I have found that giving into my childish desires can be soothing. I'm not sure where I fall on the spectrum just yet.

I have a stuffed bunny from my childhood, ratty as all get out, that has always been my comforter. I asked for a pacifier as an older kid, and of course was met with "why?" and consequently "no." I love watching cartoons, even "babyish" ones, and always have--I recall being made fun of as a kid/teen who was "supposed to" be too old for them. I played with baby dolls and barbie dolls well past the age of 18. I never knew there other people like me until recently. I believe I saw it on a documentary, and was intrigued. I started playing second life and found out more about it.

I love to read, mostly fiction. I enjoy a variety of authors from VC Andrews to Emily Giffin. I also love the classics and fairy tales. I also play video games. I like Star Wars, Pokemon, The Sims and other "nerdy" things like that. I collect care bears & also own the entire series on dvd. I also enjoy watching sci-fi and thrillers, crime documentaries, and of course sitcoms.

Oh and I love cats! I may be a bit of a neko/furry too I guess. I wore black and red cat ears through middle and high school, until I lost them. Had a big thing for Emily the Strange. My parents tell me I used to eat and drink out of bowls an "be" a cat a lot when I was younger. As an adult I just *have* to save every stray ever.

And that is probably the most in depth introduction I have ever written.

Welcome to the site LavendarLime! I love that name. Anyways...from one Star Wars loving cat owner to another, I hope you enjoy yourself here. We are a fun loving bunch and are very supportive of each other. Lots of MLP fans here, too!

Thank you so much, scaramouche. It's nice meet you :)

LavendarLime said:
Thank you so much, scaramouche. It's nice meet you :)

Likewise! I see you have been active in the threads - That's good! Keep it up. That keeps the site jumping!

Thank you! I intend to! I have to have someone to talk to about this kind of stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back