Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 3 guest views remaining

Comfy diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kapelmeister

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I just have to say, as I sit here in my wet North Shore Air Supreme with a NS booster, that nothing is more comfy to me than wearing a wet diaper - NOTHING!

Diapers are definitely my favorite undies. Since I've been able to work from home this week I've been nearly 24/7.

I usually get my night diaper on around 9 PM (North Shore supreme) and wet them at least once before bed. Then I have my usual bed-wetting accident overnight and wake up very wet. I'll keep that same diaper on until I need to make my morning poop which I hold off as long as possible because I just love wearing my wet diaper. So basically I'm in that night diaper for about 12 hours.

After I take a shower I diaper up again. Today its an Air Supreme with a booster. Yesterday it was the Supreme Lite (which I like a lot by the way). I've even worn while my family is around and they have no idea. I go about my daily business all diapered and wetting whenever I need to. It's been a glorious week.

Just wanted to share.

There are a lot of Diaps I haven't ttried yet, but want to this year and North Shore pops up a lot on this site, sounds worth trying; but I won't be making any orders for a while (mostly because I have a lot more than I need for a while and there's other expenses).

I think the most comfortable I've tried was ABUniverse BareBums, but also love Little Pawz.

Kapelmeister said:
I just have to say, as I sit here in my wet North Shore Air Supreme with a NS booster, that nothing is more comfy to me than wearing a wet diaper - NOTHING!

Diapers are definitely my favorite undies. Since I've been able to work from home this week I've been nearly 24/7.

I usually get my night diaper on around 9 PM (North Shore supreme) and wet them at least once before bed. Then I have my usual bed-wetting accident overnight and wake up very wet. I'll keep that same diaper on until I need to make my morning poop which I hold off as long as possible because I just love wearing my wet diaper. So basically I'm in that night diaper for about 12 hours.

After I take a shower I diaper up again. Today its an Air Supreme with a booster. Yesterday it was the Supreme Lite (which I like a lot by the way). I've even worn while my family is around and they have no idea. I go about my daily business all diapered and wetting whenever I need to. It's been a glorious week.

Just wanted to share.

Sounds great. I agree there isn't anything any better than wetting then wearing a wet diaper. The wetter and heavier the better. I love it. I also woke up this AM with my soaked/flooded Rearz Inspires on. It was so heavy and saggy it was trying to slide off. Gawd it was great.

I don't know about that. I've found that after being in a warm and wet diaper long enough, changing into a clean and dry diaper can be an even better feeling. Of course, the only thing better than wearing a clean and dry diaper is wetting it. It's a vicious cycle that just keeps getting better and better.

I'm with you. It just feels so indescribably good. The wetter, warmer and heavier the better!

I'm with you Slomo, warm and wet is nice but I cant stay wet cold and soggy for more than a couple of hours. Then being changed into dry and comfy cloth diaper and fresh plastic pants is almost euphoric.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back