• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Another Introduction and My Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naturetails

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello all. I wanted to introduce myself. I have been to this website many times and finally decided to join the community. I am a male DL, 30 years old, and happily married. My wife knows everything and is a supporter of my lifestyle. I couldn't ask for a better marriage. She even plays along too sometimes. 😬

So I wanted to share my story first then a little about myself. I started to wear when I was around 5 years old. I'm sure I did way before then but this age is what I remember the most. I use to ask my mom for her to buy me goodnights. I remember her telling me I had to learn to grow up and potty like a big boy. But for some reason I couldn't get enough of them. I don't know if it was a security blanket of sorts or if I just liked the feeling of them. She would reluctantly buy me them and would always say "this is the last time ok." I would always say ok but soon would be asking her for more. I remember one time I decided to wear a pair even though my mom didn't know. She took me and my brother to the movie theater and while we were there an employee came over the PA and said everyone needs to get into the lobby hallway due to a tornado heading our way. We rushed into the hallway to take cover and all I remember thinking was how stupid I felt wearing a pair of pullups. I thought if I died this is what someone would see me wearing. Luckily the tornado veered off and left us unharmed. From then on I had this thing for wearing even if it made me feel "stupid" at the time.

Flash forward to age 12ish. I would bike to the nearest grocery store. I had some cash and was always so scared to buy my own pullups. What if I saw someone I knew. What if the clerk asked my why I was buying them. I would go in, grab the pack I wanted and headed straight for the checkout. No one ever questioned me nor did they bat an eye. I'd throw them into my backpack and would race home to wear them. I did this on and off for several years.

Now as the 20's came around I met my lovely wife. I knew at some point I'd have to tell her about everything. I had already asked her to marry me but before we could get married I had to come clean with my lifestyle. So one evening we went walking on a nature trail and I came out and told her. She was so gentle with her answers and it made me feel so comfortable even though it was an awkward conversation. She asked many good questions about what I used them for and why I liked wearing them. She made me feel normal and accepted it and said it wasn't that big of a deal. She said it wasn't hurting anyone and if it made me feel good then she'd support me 100%. It was a huge weight lifted off my shoulders. When we were heading back home she told me to stop at the nearest store so she could get a pair for herself. It made my life seeing her so interested in it.

I am now happily married and still wear. I am not a 24/7 DL but definitely have my moments where I have to wear. I'm still not sure exactly why but I'm happy I have a wife who support and loves me no matter the reason. Asides from being a DL I love being outdoors. I love hiking, kayaking, swimming, and anything outside. I enjoy watching movies and TV shows and just being with my family. I'm a pretty simple man. Thanks for listening to my story. I look forward to meeting you all.

Naturetails said:
Hello all. I wanted to introduce myself. I have been to this website many times and finally decided to join the community. I am a male DL, 30 years old, and happily married. My wife knows everything and is a supporter of my lifestyle. I couldn't ask for a better marriage. She even plays along too sometimes. ��

Nice to meet you! My wife also knows all and plays along; far more than I expected.

Hi and welcome to the site. You wrote a great introduction. My wife was very accepting of the lifestyle, but she died last October. Having support from one's spouse is a great thing and it certainly makes life a lot easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back