• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello from Seattle

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilDragon99

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hello everyone!

This is my first time on this site, I found it through a discussion thread on FetLife. Not really sure what to say here, I really suck at introductions. I love diapers - although I am sure that is a given. I only started wearing this past year and a half as until now, I never had someone to help me explore the things I was interested in or curious about. If I could, I would be wearing diapers 24/7, however, my job prevents me from doing so. I do however wear them all the time when I am not at work, or at doctor appointments.

I have not told many people about this side of me. My wife obviously knows everything, she is also my Mommy. I have a friend or two who knows I wear diapers, but only my wife and my sister know about my ABDL side. In fact, I just told my sister last week about this and I jumped for joy when she was just as excited about it [for me] as I am about it myself. She even offered to make me a baby blanket.

Well, just wanted to stop by and introduce myself. I am here to make friends and find others to chat with about ABDL stuff as I do not have anyone to chat about stuff like this to except my wife and sister, and although I enjoy that, it does not feel the same as someone who also enjoys the same things I do, diapers and all.

Welcome to the site!

It's always nice to have support from people who care about you, isn't it? :)

What else are you into? It'd be great to get to know you better. :D

Hi Omi! It is great to have support, most definitely. Honestly, I'm a pretty boring person right now between school and work but when I have the time I like to spend time outdoors when it is nice out or photography which is a big hobby of mine. If it isn't so nice out, I enjoy watching Netflix or reading a good book and spending time with the dog and the rest of the family. :)

Netflix, books, and photography — three of my favorite things. We're about to get that wild spring weather, so there's going to be a lot of everything going on soon.

AWESOME! Yes, I am definitely ready for some nice weather, and it has been a while since I have done some photography so that will probably be on the top of my list of things to too. Unfortunately school keeps me pretty occupied so books will probably be off the table for a while but that okay. I feel like they always seem to get better after not reading for a while....or is that just me?! Haha.

What types of books do you like to read? Have you been doing photography long? Is there a particular genre you like?

TheViolinMan said:
AWESOME! Yes, I am definitely ready for some nice weather, and it has been a while since I have done some photography so that will probably be on the top of my list of things to too. Unfortunately school keeps me pretty occupied so books will probably be off the table for a while but that okay. I feel like they always seem to get better after not reading for a while....or is that just me?! Haha.

What types of books do you like to read? Have you been doing photography long? Is there a particular genre you like?

Congratulations on having family support. That counts a lot. Violin reminds me of how I started learning the Recorder. When I was in 5th grade and started learning the Violin and one day re-strung it the way I thought it should go, and They gently took it from my hands and suggested I take up woodworking. Student violins cost many weeks pay even now. The school district had two days a week where one class was pre-empted by what was called "spice class" and I COULD have taken up the Recorder, but didn't.

When I was 32, forcibly laid off from my construction career due to having fallen twenty feet (6 meters) to the concrete, landed on my feet but the damage was severe and permanent, And I was sitting in my wheelchair one day feeling sorry for myself, and the school made the mistake of sending one of my nieces home with a bag of toys including a Recorder, and they were running around the apartment blowing it like a whistle. I said "hey, give me that, I'll learn to play it right. And I did. There's a lot of musicians and other creative artists here. Always nice to have another.

Hey TheViolinman, I'm new here as well. But I really liked your intro. I wish that I had the courage to tell my wife about this 30 years ago. But back then the prevalence of the information about being AB on the internet is not what it is today; I would not have been able to explain it. Even my wife says she wishes that I had told her and not carried the burden silently for so long. So, good for you. I think that it is great that your sister is excited for you also. I would certainly take her up on the blanket offer.

You like photography also, what do you like to photograph? What kind of equipment do you use?

You are, "TheViolinMan" so I am guessing that you area a musician?

littlemoosey

Last edited:
littlemoosey said:
Hey TheViolinman, I'm new here as well. But I really liked your intro. I wish that I had the courage to tell my wife about this 30 years ago. But back then the prevalence of the information about being AB on the internet is not what it is today; I would not have been able to explain it. Even my wife says she wishes that I had told her and not carried the burden silently for so long. So, good for you. I think that it is great that your sister is excited for you also. I would certainly take her up on the blanket offer.

You like photography also, what do you like to photograph? What kind of equipment do you use?

You are, "TheViolinMan" so I am guessing that you area a musician?

littlemoosey

I was lucky enough to have met my wife before discovering my ABDL side. As a child in elementary school, I used to pee my pants all the time, not necessarily on purpose, but I never wanted to take the time to use the bathroom so I would hold it until my body couldn't hold it any longer. Unfortunately instead of putting me back in diapers like I should have been, he used to just toss those clothes out and yell at me. I'm sure that's when it really started, but I was very secluded as a child so this was never something I got to experiment with. My wife is a domininatrix so when we first got together I got to experiment a lot to figure out what I do and don't like. My sister on the otherhand, I told her because 1) I needed a wardrope opinion on some little shoes and 2) I really needed someone else to talk to about that wasn't my wife.

I usually photograph pets, seniors, and sports although I dable in some other genres as well. I use a Nikon D3100 usually with my 105mm lense, as that is my favorite of them all so far.

I suck at making user names. I chose that one because it is unique, I love music (I played just about every instrument in band back in the day), and I want to learn to play the Violin. I have one and had planned on teaching myself to play, but just haven't had the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back