People think that wearing diapers are weird?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BJsTyLeZ

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Alright, I searched to see if there was an answer what I was looking for, but didn't/couldn't find it, but sorry of I missed it. Also, not sure if this is where I am suppose to post this.

When people think wearing diapers is weird/crazy and say it in front of you. What do AB/DL's say for an answer/answers? What my answer/question back to him was, what is your fetish.. after he told me, I said it's the same thing for me. Your fetish is weird to me just as mine is weird to you. I'm not sure if I offended him, but he just stopped talking about to instantly. Never heard him talk or even bring it back up for the past 4 years. Was this a bad answer to say? I just wanted to see how he/others felt when I said it back to him/them that thought wearing diapers were weird/crazy.

He found out from the noise and look from passing by me several times. I wear only dress pants, working in a quiet area.
Felt a little awkward talking about it because I was wearing a crinklz diaper. I didn't tell him anything about my AB side, he was probably was going to think I was even more crazy.

BJsTyLeZ said:
Alright, I searched to see if there was an answer what I was looking for, but didn't/couldn't find it, but sorry of I missed it. Also, not sure if this is where I am suppose to post this.

When people think wearing diapers is weird/crazy and say it in front of you. What do AB/DL's say for an answer/answers? What my answer/question back to him was, what is your fetish.. after he told me, I said it's the same thing for me. Your fetish is weird to me just as mine is weird to you. I'm not sure if I offended him, but he just stopped talking about to instantly. Never heard him talk or even bring it back up for the past 4 years. Was this a bad answer to say? I just wanted to see how he/others felt when I said it back to him/them that thought wearing diapers were weird/crazy.

He found out from the noise and look from passing by me several times. I wear only dress pants, working in a quiet area.
Felt a little awkward talking about it because I was wearing a crinklz diaper. I didn't tell him anything about my AB side, he was probably was going to think I was even more crazy.
Diapers are fun for us. I have been confronted
I love how you stand up for it!

Sent from my U673C using Tapatalk

"Well it's not weirder that smoking cigarette or weed for calming yourself, it's just less socially acceptable..." could be a potential response.

Wow...
To be truthful, I just dont know, but man. If your not the most bravest man on this Earth, I dont know who is.

If anyone ever found out I was an abdl, I would want to shrivel up in a corner and hide under 100 blankets and NEVER co e out ever again.
Mind- i have 0 self confidence in my taboo pastimes.
Only my gf knows about it and even SHE is not super 'cool and rad' with it. We dont talk about it that often.

Perhaps say
"Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness"

Nobody has actually ever confronted me with it but I have had several negative reactions when I tell people about it. The last one happened almost a week ago. I just explain that it's been a part of who I am since I was young and that even I think it's a little strange but it's a part of me. If they can't handle it then I usually don't make space for those people in my life.

I know it's tough to come out of the diaper closet but some people will understand and some people won't. I still struggle with it too. That's partly why I'm here. :)

I’ve never in countered it. But way to respond and stand up for yourself! Braver than me and most of us.

I don't think there's any arguing that it's a weird desire. Taken in context, I think you're right that there's a lot of other weird things that get a lot less attention. I think it's best just to acknowledge it's strange and move along. Just because this is an odd thing doesn't mean it's bad and it certainly doesn't mean that it can't be a ton of fun. Not for everyone but definitely for me!

hey, way to go for standing up for your self.
People weir diapers for all sorts of reasons, The way i see it, It’s nun of there business what you weir under your clothes, Chances are that they probably have a fetish that we don’t agree with, so who are they to judge?
Granted, i wouldn’t want every man and his dog to know that I weir diapers, but if someone asked me outright, then i’m hardly going to lie to them. They asked, i answered. If they don’t like the answer that was given, then they shouldn’t ask in the first place.

BJsTyLeZ said:

Well, for starters. ABDL's son't say it's a fetish. As will all forms of love, Diaper Love goes way beyond fetishes.

When I have to explain it to somebody I say it's a compulsory part of who I am, in ways similar to how being gay isn't a fetish but a part of being who they are.

Slomo said:
Well, for starters. ABDL's son't say it's a fetish. As will all forms of love, Diaper Love goes way beyond fetishes.

When I have to explain it to somebody I say it's a compulsory part of who I am, in ways similar to how being gay isn't a fetish but a part of being who they are.

Thank you, I was never sure if it was only me thinking Diaper Lover was beyond fetish. I never talked about it with anyone before. So I wasn't 100% sure.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you all for making me feel better that I was not the only one that would have did/done this kind of reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back