Booster pads in uk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coatse

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi,

What shops can I buy booster pads in the UK. Boots, Tesco?

Sent from my SM-A910F using Tapatalk

I highly doubt it, none of those shops sell good adult nappies so there's no way they will sell booster pads (unless you want to use baby nappies as boosters). Plus with a good quality produce you don't really need them anyway. it's more something some ABDL's like for extra bulk.

Online: NappiesrUS, Incontinence Shop, Incontience Choice, Save Express.

Offline: Try a mobility or disability shop but really you probably wont find them for the above reason.

blob said:
I highly doubt it, none of those shops sell good adult nappies so there's no way they will sell booster pads (unless you want to use baby nappies as boosters). Plus with a good quality produce you don't really need them anyway. it's more something some ABDL's like for extra bulk.

Online: NappiesrUS, Incontinence Shop, Incontience Choice, Save Express.

Offline: Try a mobility or disability shop but really you probably wont find them for the above reason.

agree with blob... Or there's Amazon... however have heard they are not as discreet as you'd like them to be...

Skip the booster pads. They do nothing to increase the diapers reliability, only delay how long till they leak. And when they do leak, there's more pee there to leak.

You're much better off just taking the price of those boosters, and adding it into the cost of getting the next best diaper. You'll have a more trustworthy diaper, and at the exact same cost of a cheap one with a booster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back